Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 31,130, Level: 54
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 820
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    scottie33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    2,613
    Points
    31,130
    Level
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

    Season Ticket Seating Assignment

    I'm a first year season ticket purchaser and am curious to when we find out where our seats are for the upcoming football season.

    TIA



  2. #2
    Rookie
    Points: 28,318, Level: 51
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    SLCyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    584
    Points
    28,318
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 49

    Re: Season Ticket Seating Assignment

    congrats on the tickets. You will not regret your investment. We have only been season ticket holders for about 8 years, but each year the experience gets better. We really enjoy the tailgating and the atmosphere. The bonus is when we win several games!



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 28,049, Level: 51
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    jj-cyclones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,056
    Points
    28,049
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 75

    Re: Season Ticket Seating Assignment

    Middle of summer you'll find out your assignment... Congrats! Glad ya signed up!



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 32,676, Level: 55
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Scott34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    2,614
    Points
    32,676
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 214
    Given: 339

    Re: Season Ticket Seating Assignment

    Quote Originally Posted by SLCyclone View Post
    congrats on the tickets. You will not regret your investment. We have only been season ticket holders for about 8 years, but each year the experience gets better. We really enjoy the tailgating and the atmosphere. The bonus is when we win several games!
    +1...perfectly said! I can say that no matter what the Clones record is, the tailgating atmosphere is still the best there is. Our friends and family are only season ticket holders for 5 years and each year it gets better. Every year we try to spice up our tailgate to make the experience that much better. But what CPR is doing with the program makes us that much more excited to be supporting these guys!!


    "Its time to roll up our sleeves, put on our hard hats and go to work together"


  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 918,984, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    61,601
    Points
    918,984
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,908
    Given: 4,973

    Re: Season Ticket Seating Assignment

    It'll be a couple of months, but welcome aboard!


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 100,903, Level: 98
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Frak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,007
    Points
    100,903
    Level
    98
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 287
    Given: 167

    Re: Season Ticket Seating Assignment

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott34 View Post
    +1...perfectly said! I can say that no matter what the Clones record is, the tailgating atmosphere is still the best there is. Our friends and family are only season ticket holders for 5 years and each year it gets better. Every year we try to spice up our tailgate to make the experience that much better. But what CPR is doing with the program makes us that much more excited to be supporting these guys!!
    I agree. To me, you have to take advantage of the tailgating to really get the most fun out of your tickets. I'm not saying you have to get all drunk to have fun, but it makes the experience so much better if you embrace the tailgating...cooking things other than just brats and burgers, mixing some out-of-the-norm cocktails, getting some cornhole boards, taking a walk around the lots and meeting people, even hitting up the Alumni Center functions. We continually work on our set up. Games are great, but the results are sometimes disappointing. Tailgating is never disappointing, so we always have fun win or lose. And I think that people who haven't been to an ISU game before are shocked at the atmosphere surrounding the stadium.

    Of course, this advice is probably no surprise to any Cyclone fan.



  7. #7
    Starter
    Points: 19,808, Level: 42
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes
    Posts
    788
    Points
    19,808
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Season Ticket Seating Assignment

    Quote Originally Posted by scottie33 View Post
    I'm a first year season ticket purchaser and am curious to when we find out where our seats are for the upcoming football season.

    TIA
    call the ticket office in a couple of weeks. They should know by then.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM