Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Prospect
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile Later Little Brothers

Now that the school year is almost over and NU is about out of the league wanted to come by and wish you little bros good luck going forward. In the process of saying goodbye to the Big 8 schools.

ISU holds a special place with most Husker fans because we saw ISU as one of NU's baby brothers. Like all little brothers ISU was a real pain in the butt sometimes. However mostly pretty good guys.

I always rooted for you guys except when you played NU and that won't change going forward. Unfortunately NU wasn't strong enough to take care of you guys a little better, make sure you guys get to schedule the Texas teams to visit Ames in November a few times. Let them experience playing in JackTrice in windy November. It's quite the battle.

Gonna miss you Clones.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 622
    Given: 83

Re: Later Little Brothers

This isn't going to end well.

Pro
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 230

I'm sure you will get blasted for the Li'l brother comments. We get that from Iowa all the time and people hate that around here. Other than that, good post. Take care of those step-children you get to play every year.

All-Star
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 973
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6

We will miss beating you in Lincoln

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyzCw6y1yYU]YouTube - Nebraska's 8 turnovers vs iowa state[/ame]

Walk On
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedLuvsU View Post
    Now that the school year is almost over and NU is about out of the league wanted to come by and wish you little bros good luck going forward. In the process of saying goodbye to the Big 8 schools.

ISU holds a special place with most Husker fans because we saw ISU as one of NU's baby brothers. Like all little brothers ISU was a real pain in the butt sometimes. However mostly pretty good guys.

I always rooted for you guys except when you played NU and that won't change going forward. Unfortunately NU wasn't strong enough to take care of you guys a little better, make sure you guys get to schedule the Texas teams to visit Ames in November a few times. Let them experience playing in JackTrice in windy November. It's quite the battle.

Gonna miss you Clones.
    Eat a bag of ****s. Little brother my ***; we won't miss arrogant fans like you.

Last edited by LindenCy; 05-10-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Starter
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 742
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 35

I feel like I have just being kissed on the cheek and kicked in the tenders at the same time.

Walk On
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 8

Gonna miss you Clones.
    I know the educational system aint dat good in North Platte or where ever you're from, but you've got to come with something a little more clever than that.

BTW - good luck next year in that WEAK *** division of the B10. You shouldn't have much problems winning it each year....though I hope you only get 1 win each year (the 1 win coming against iowa).

Last edited by LindenCy; 05-10-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Addict
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 31

Gonna miss you Clones.
    I'm not your bro nor your little bro. I am your physical and intellectual superior. LCC is a joke and we're all glad you're gone. Go **** yourself.

RIP Janice
    b. April 2012 d. April 2012
    9 posts
    May perpetual light shine upon him.

Legend
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 261
    Given: 52

Gonna miss you Clones.
    Nice words Dr. Tom. Now go sit on a rusty fence post and spin.

Pro
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 5

Someone add a "Stop Feeding the Trolls" graphic please.

"Me not winning isn't important. You do!"

Addict
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 304

I love that video! The Sims pick was just lucky (he was in the right place, but that was a lot like Sash's Indiana pick in 2009), and the Paul's fumble was also a gift (that one is PRICELESS though!). Other than that, they forced those turnovers.

“Hawks tell us we have no future, and we let you know what we think of Hawk fans, which is a lower opinion all the time.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

“With the exception of tm3308. He is a good contributor on this site. It is almost to the point that I question if he is actually a hawk fan. ” -- Cyclonestate78 7/25/2011

“He broke the mold. If he wrote the OP, I would have read the whole thing.” – CycloneErik 7/25/2011

Addict
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,525
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 760
    Given: 516

Gonna miss you Clones.
    Well thank you! I also like to think of you as the lil brother academically.

Pro
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 288

This should be hilarious.

Addict
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 134
    Given: 59

Good riddance to your freakin whiny cult fanbase. You're iowa's problem now. Oh, and have fun in IC every other year...hope you like getting full beercans thrown at you.

Prospect
    Thumbs Up

The little bro comment wasn't mean't to be condescending, honestly, because we have been in the same conference for so long and very close to each other, you guys were more of NU's brother then Iowas. Think we've played you more then Iowa has anyways. My strength comment was regarding that if NU had enough power, like Texas, we coulda pulled you guys along to the Big 10 like Texas tried pulling with the Pac 10. Did Iowa even attempt to lobby for ISU? No.

For the longest time I didn't even know there was another college team in the state of Iowa until the internet hit. Thought there was only ISU and that was it.

The 8 turnover game was actually a pretty entertaining game. Cagey Clones.

Wish I woulda found out about this site 7 years ago as I thought all the Clones fansites were your rivals or scouts sites (which are dead). I'll stick around to check in on you guys from time to time.