Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 8

Celebrity Apprentice: The Final 4

Tried searching for a thread that was about this season but I only found a few that were last season. For those of you who actually watch it (doubt there are too many here) what's your thoughts on this season? The Final 4 has been a pretty solid bunch this season I think:
    • Marlee Matlin - was the PM of the team that raised the most money on a single task in Apprentice history
    • John Rich - only celeb to be PM 3 times this season, also has raised record ammounts of money. Has also had some brilliant ideas like bringing back fired contestant from the other team Niki Taylor to help on a task and got Jimmy Fallon to help out on another. (side note: this is the guy I've been rooting for all season to win)
    • Lil Jon - been a solid player, has been very creative and "outside of the box" with his ideas on many tasks his team has won
    • Meatloaf - man this guy is an emotional rollercoaster. One week he blows up and threatens to send Gary Busey to the hospital over some "stolen" brushes and paints then another week he's an emotional trainwreck when he's crying because he's scared of losing a task and the money he raised could go to another charity and not his. Thankfully he won else we might have seen him bawling like a baby in the boardroom!

Of all the Celebrity Apprentice seasons I think this one has had the most solid cast. Even some of the fired contestants like Mark McGrath would have probably made the final 4 in some of the other seasons. What sucks is some of the deadweight Trump let stay on too long like Star Jones (while brilliant at times she was a complete control freak and somehow never held responsible for her failures) Gary Busey, and Dionne Warwick led to some sooner than deserved exits from some stronger players such as Mark McGrath and Star was the reason Nene Leakes quit which I thought early on she was going to be strong enough to make it to the final 4. I guess quitting proved she wasn't as strong as we thought but makes you wonder if Star had been fired sooner if she would have been more focused and made it further instead of being on a witch hunt to expose Star for who she really is.

I'm guessing that it is going to come down to Marlee Matlin and John Rich based on how both have raised a ton of money and still probably have a lot of fundraising power left in their rolodex.

Go Cubs Go!

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 30

Re: Celebrity Apprentice: The Final 4

Quote Originally Posted by CYdTracked View Post
    Tried searching for a thread that was about this season but I only found a few that were last season. For those of you who actually watch it (doubt there are too many here) what's your thoughts on this season? The Final 4 has been a pretty solid bunch this season I think:
    • Marlee Matlin - was the PM of the team that raised the most money on a single task in Apprentice history
    • John Rich - only celeb to be PM 3 times this season, also has raised record ammounts of money. Has also had some brilliant ideas like bringing back fired contestant from the other team Niki Taylor to help on a task and got Jimmy Fallon to help out on another. (side note: this is the guy I've been rooting for all season to win)
    • Lil Jon - been a solid player, has been very creative and "outside of the box" with his ideas on many tasks his team has won
    • Meatloaf - man this guy is an emotional rollercoaster. One week he blows up and threatens to send Gary Busey to the hospital over some "stolen" brushes and paints then another week he's an emotional trainwreck when he's crying because he's scared of losing a task and the money he raised could go to another charity and not his. Thankfully he won else we might have seen him bawling like a baby in the boardroom!

Of all the Celebrity Apprentice seasons I think this one has had the most solid cast. Even some of the fired contestants like Mark McGrath would have probably made the final 4 in some of the other seasons. What sucks is some of the deadweight Trump let stay on too long like Star Jones (while brilliant at times she was a complete control freak and somehow never held responsible for her failures) Gary Busey, and Dionne Warwick led to some sooner than deserved exits from some stronger players such as Mark McGrath and Star was the reason Nene Leakes quit which I thought early on she was going to be strong enough to make it to the final 4. I guess quitting proved she wasn't as strong as we thought but makes you wonder if Star had been fired sooner if she would have been more focused and made it further instead of being on a witch hunt to expose Star for who she really is.

I'm guessing that it is going to come down to Marlee Matlin and John Rich based on how both have raised a ton of money and still probably have a lot of fundraising power left in their rolodex.
    Does the winner get to be Vice President??

Addict
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,319
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 43

I'm rooting for Lil Jon but suspect Marlee will win.

I was glad Star finally got fired. I thought Mark McGrath was a strong player but just had some bad luck on his task.

Addict
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,594
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by RayShimley View Post
    Does the winner get to be Vice President??
    Ha! Quite the diversity of running mates to choose from them if you think about it. You have a rapper in Lil Jon, a rocker in Meatloaf, a country singer in John Rich, and a deaf woman in Marlee Matlin. Ironically John Rich has said before he'd like to run for a public office some day.

Go Cubs Go!

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Final 2 are John Rich and Marlee Matlin, who's going to win this Sunday?

Go Cubs Go!

Pro
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 621
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 778

I like them both, I could see it going either way. I missed last week's episode, did they show anything about what the final task is going to be?

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tailg8er View Post
    I like them both, I could see it going either way. I missed last week's episode, did they show anything about what the final task is going to be?
    Yeah they are doing something for 7Up Retro, no fund raising involved this time: 7UP.com Home John has the 80's Marlee the 70's. I like John's concept a lot more based on what I have seen so far. They have to create a can design, a box design, a commerical, and a live show for the product. John brought in Dee Snider from Twisted Sister who was an 80's icon to help with the commercial they have to create.

Go Cubs Go!