Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

CYCLONE SIMULATOR

From time to time, the subject of a Cyclone simulator comes up on one of the boards. No one has ever come up with a way to do it. The subject of the Big Mo drum at MU got me to thinking about this and the need to develop something similar for JTS to get the crowd cranked up. It would seem to me, that with all the cyclone video out there, our guys could put together a really awesome Cyclone for the new video board. With a killer sound system, and the size of the board it could be pretty impressive. Maybe the same strip could be adapted for the scoreboard screens in Hilton. Just a thought.

Recruit
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: CYCLONE SIMULATOR

Easy. Look at the two red lit items on the left and right side of this photo. We could build a tall round water vessel around the video board support the put in a small propeller at the botttom the thesse vessels turn on and walla a big cyclone. No simulation need. okay well techincally I'll conceed that this make it a water sprout but close enough right?

Side note the song is Rods and Cones and if you ever get a change catch a performance some time.