I got in to work early today and was trying to find out what, if any teams had interest in our guys. I don't know much about NFLdraftscout.com but they had some information in a database type format that was interesting. I thought they rated some of our dudes pretty low.

Collin Franklin
Collin Franklin*|*Iowa State,*TE*:*2011 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile
Listed as the number 21 tight end (WHAT?! Seriously?!?!?!) in the draft and doesn't have a projected round by his name but it also says his stock is rising since the pro day.

David Sims
David Sims*|*Iowa State,*SS*:*2011 NFL Draft Scout External News

David seems to have the best shot at getting drafted as he is listed by them as the #12 strong safety in the draft. projected as 7th rounder.

Ben Lamaak
Ben Lamaak*|*Iowa State,*C*:*2011 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Rated as #16 center in draft but I feel like his stock can only rise due to his versatility. No projected round by I think he can definitely get signed as a free agent

Mike O'Connell
Michael O''Connell*|*Iowa State,*SS*:*2011 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Mike is listed as the #61 safety out of 144 but lists him as a strong safety. No proejcted round listed

Austen Arnaud
Austen Arnaud*|*Iowa State,*QB*:*2011 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Lists Austen as the #42 QB in the draft in the profile area, but later has him as #20 under "snapshot" area. No projected round listed.

Bailey Johnson
Bailey Johnson*|*Iowa State,*DT*:*2011 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Has Bailey as the number 79 DT in the draft.

I'm not sure about these rankings or this site's credibility but I ran across it and thought it was interesting. I have thought since the end of this past season that CF and DS had by far the best shot of getting drafted and Lamaak could definitely catch on somewhere.

The one thing I wish this site had was if there had been any NFL interest in these guys as far as contact or whatever. Has anyone heard anything about specific teams snooping around our guys?