Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Publisher
    Points: 801,319, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    16,449
    Points
    801,319
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,044
    Given: 279

  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 341,864, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyhiphopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    16,545
    Points
    341,864
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,386
    Given: 2,892

    Re: CF Podcast: Spring football recap

    Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band

    I was 99% sure of that without looking it up.



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 50,159, Level: 69
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYCLNST8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    2,626
    Points
    50,159
    Level
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 433
    Given: 581

    Re: CF Podcast: Spring football recap

    Quote Originally Posted by cyhiphopp View Post
    Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band

    I was 99% sure of that without looking it up.
    Ha ha- I'm sad for and proud of you at the same time, Hopp!




  4. #4
    Publisher
    Points: 801,319, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    ChrisMWilliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    16,449
    Points
    801,319
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,044
    Given: 279

    Re: CF Podcast: Spring football recap

    Quote Originally Posted by cyhiphopp View Post
    Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band

    I was 99% sure of that without looking it up.
    This impresses and scares me at the same time.



  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 341,864, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyhiphopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    16,545
    Points
    341,864
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,386
    Given: 2,892

    Re: CF Podcast: Spring football recap

    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLNST8 View Post
    Ha ha- I'm sad for and proud of you at the same time, Hopp!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMWilliams View Post
    This impresses and scares me at the same time.
    Yeah, I don't even like the song. And I was born in 79, three years after it was released so I can't blame that.

    I just remember random stuff like that. I would love to participate in Cys House of Trivia if I had the dough. I used to go ehad to head with my brother, who is 8 years older than me, at Trivial Pursuit when I was 10. He usually won, but it was always close and he's a smart guy.

    That's just how my brain works, especially with music.

    However, I can't remember when the bills are due (which my wife hates).



    Here's an idea, Cyclone Fanatic should sponser someone for Cys House of Trivia next year. We could have a competition and the winner gets to sit at the CF table with CW and Tron. It would only cost CF $50 and I'm sure a ton of us would enjoy the competition. (You might even place better than 86 out of 88 next year CW!)



  6. #6
    Pro
    Points: 50,159, Level: 69
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYCLNST8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    2,626
    Points
    50,159
    Level
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 433
    Given: 581

    Re: CF Podcast: Spring football recap

    Quote Originally Posted by cyhiphopp View Post
    Yeah, I don't even like the song. And I was born in 79, three years after it was released so I can't blame that.

    I just remember random stuff like that. I would love to participate in Cys House of Trivia if I had the dough. I used to go ehad to head with my brother, who is 8 years older than me, at Trivial Pursuit when I was 10. He usually won, but it was always close and he's a smart guy.

    That's just how my brain works, especially with music.

    However, I can't remember when the bills are due (which my wife hates).



    Here's an idea, Cyclone Fanatic should sponser someone for Cys House of Trivia next year. We could have a competition and the winner gets to sit at the CF table with CW and Tron. It would only cost CF $50 and I'm sure a ton of us would enjoy the competition. (You might even place better than 86 out of 88 next year CW!)
    Wow- count me in.




  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 341,864, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    cyhiphopp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    16,545
    Points
    341,864
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,386
    Given: 2,892

    Re: CF Podcast: Spring football recap

    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLNST8 View Post
    Wow- count me in.
    You'll deffinitely have the 80's hair band trivia down, right?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • Iowa State vs. Oklahoma
  • November 1, 2014
  • 07:00 PM