Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 785
    Given: 509

The new Willie Warren

Selby's disappointing college career bad sign for pro future - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

If the McDonald's All-American was hoping to use Kansas as a springboard to the top five of the NBA Draft, he failed miserably. The NCAA suspended Selby for the first nine games of the season, then Bill Self basically benched him the final nine. That means a coach who has won seven straight Big 12 titles and a national championship -- i.e., a Hall of Fame coach -- got a close look at the combo guard from Baltimore and decided he couldn't really help the Jayhawks all that much. So consider yourself warned, NBA general managers.
    "He's drawing lots of Willie Warren comparisons," DraftExpress.com's Jonathan Givony said.

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

Pro
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 24

Re: The new Willie Warren

That is a very poor comparison...Willie Warren rode the coat tails of Blake Griffin to the point he was supposed to be a top 20 draft pick, but thought all of his success was due to himself....and not the Naismith player of the year.....Josh Selby was the typical rivals top 10 player who doesn't quite pan out in college but some how is a first round pick, which i see some fair comparisons to Jrue Holiday formerly of UCLA, and now 76er's starting PG