Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 126,498, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    michaelrr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WDM
    Posts
    5,683
    Points
    126,498
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 168
    Given: 82

    Have you ever...

    Have you ever been looking in someone's window with binoculars only to see someone looking back into your window with binoculars? Awkward.......


    *** OFFICIAL 2013 CYCLONE FANATIC BIG 12 ELIMINATION COMPETITION CO-CHAMPION ***
    *** OFFICIAL 2012 CYCLONE FANATIC FANTASY BASKETBALL CHAMPION ***
    *** OFFICIAL 2011, 2012, 2013 CYCLONE FANATIC FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION ***
    *** OFFICIAL 2011 and 2012 CYCLONE FANATIC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION ***



  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 406,910, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,632
    Points
    406,910
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 541
    Given: 259

    Re: Have you ever...

    Was she a hot girl?


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 405,147, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    alarson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    21,136
    Points
    405,147
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 305
    Given: 129

    Re: Have you ever...

    Now you just need to get some white boards.




  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 73,773, Level: 84
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,077
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    SNEDDS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Posts
    2,413
    Points
    73,773
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 25

    Re: Have you ever...

    Shoot....all the time!I didnt notice any awkwardness.


    *Rest in peace corn dog chick

    "what you dont know is that treehouse masters is just mansions for WVU fans"


    CF Fantasy Football Champ 2013


  5. #5
    Starter
    Points: 27,465, Level: 50
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Yellow Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    854
    Points
    27,465
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 42

    Re: Have you ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrr1 View Post
    Have you ever been looking in someone's window with binoculars only to see someone looking back into your window with binoculars? Awkward.......
    It's even more awkward when they are looking back at me through a rifle scope. I hate that...



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 164,967, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Stewo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    6,996
    Points
    164,967
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 228
    Given: 59

    Re: Have you ever...

    It's funny that I came across this thread because just 30 minutes ago I was using a set of bino's to look over into Pakistan to see if anyone was looking at me. Didn't see anyone, but I did see people bringing hay across the border. Pretty interesting stuff.



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 57,838, Level: 74
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 712
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Acylum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,380
    Points
    57,838
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 231
    Given: 649

    Re: Have you ever...

    Binoculars, no. Telescope, yes.


    I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

  8. #8
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Have you ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by Acylum View Post
    Binoculars, no. Telescope, yes.
    Hey Ackley. Do you know the Shoemakers?



  9. #9
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Have you ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by ames23 View Post
    Hey Ackley. Do you know the Shoemakers?



  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 78,390, Level: 87
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,760
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    GrindingAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,900
    Points
    78,390
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 11

    Re: Have you ever...

    Reminded me of The Keyhole Story...

    A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. She warned him that he should not look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions, walking straight to his room, and going to bed.
    The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life.
    He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.
    At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it.
    But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”….



  11. #11
    Pro
    Points: 105,743, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,100
    Points
    105,743
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 248
    Given: 0

    Re: Have you ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by GrindingAway View Post
    Reminded me of The Keyhole Story...

    A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. She warned him that he should not look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions, walking straight to his room, and going to bed.
    The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life.
    He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.
    At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it.
    But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”….
    Rather disappointed when that didn't end with a menstruation punch line.



  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 181,126, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marshalltown
    Posts
    9,953
    Points
    181,126
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 119

    Re: Have you ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by alarson View Post
    Now you just need to get some white boards.

    What's that picture from? I know I've seen it but can't place it.



  13. #13
    Rookie
    Points: 9,930, Level: 29
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ISUKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    413
    Points
    9,930
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 71

    Re: Have you ever...

    I've seen it too, I want to say its Dawn of the Dead or Walking Dead.....but I'm probably wrong



  14. #14
    Pro
    Points: 62,973, Level: 77
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 277
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PabloDiablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,766
    Points
    62,973
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 179
    Given: 176

    Re: Have you ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUKing View Post
    I've seen it too, I want to say its Dawn of the Dead or Walking Dead.....but I'm probably wrong
    yup



  15. #15
    Rookie
    Points: 12,835, Level: 34
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Alswelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    361
    Points
    12,835
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10

    Re: Have you ever...

    Yeah, the Dawn of the Dead remake. And it's too bad that guy has like no actual dialog, cause he was easily the best character in that movie.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 02:30 PM