Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 34,936, Level: 57
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 514
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    driegner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,134
    Points
    34,936
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

    Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    1. Everytime a girl in the room with you screams "It's ugly," you drink.
    2. Drink for every year the bride and groom knew each other before they got engaged.
    3. If the groom is more than 10 years older than the bride, drink. Also, every guy must cheers and say "Nice."
    4. For every guy in the bride's panel, all the guys playing have to cheers and drink.
    5. Everytime someone in the show cries, you drink
    6. Everytime someone in the show says "It's about me, not my mom," or something to that effect, you drink.
    7. Everytime someone in the show mentions the "budget," you drink. If they fall in love with a dress out of the budget, drink twice. If the dress gets discounted, drink 3.
    8. If the dress gets discounted because of a sob story, drink 4.
    9. The first time Randy comes on the screen, start drinking. Drink until he's not on the screen anymore.
    10. If a family member is too controlling, drink.
    11. If a friend is too controlling drink 2.
    12. Everyone in the room must decide wether the dress will fit after alterations. If you're right, give a drink to someone else.
    13. If the wedding is less than a month away finish your drink.
    14. When they ask "Are you saying yes to the dress?" If she says no, drink once, if she says yes, drink twice. If Randy asks, regardless of answer, finish your drink.


    Pretty sure it's a marathon...Happy Friday!



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 68,577, Level: 81
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,173
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cloneswereall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,364
    Points
    68,577
    Level
    81
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 5

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Am I the only one that has no idea what this guy is talking about?


    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 880,342, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    57,757
    Points
    880,342
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,005
    Given: 2,390

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    You might be the luckiest man in the world if you don't know what he's talking about.


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  4. #4
    All-Star
    Points: 25,192, Level: 48
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Jack & Hilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,110
    Points
    25,192
    Level
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cloneswereall View Post
    Am I the only one that has no idea what this guy is talking about?
    You must be single



  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 880,342, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    57,757
    Points
    880,342
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,005
    Given: 2,390

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Oh, good. The Pregnancy Belly.


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  6. #6
    Legend
    Points: 316,626, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    CyCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rolling dirty in Roland.
    Posts
    14,892
    Points
    316,626
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 58

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack & Hilton View Post
    You must be single

    I am married and have no fricken clue whats going on.



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 137,596, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cyrevkah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    7,481
    Points
    137,596
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 1,183

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CyCrazy View Post
    I am married and have no fricken clue whats going on.
    A wedding dress store in NY has a show. Watching people choose their wedding dress.



  8. #8
    Legend
    Points: 316,626, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    CyCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rolling dirty in Roland.
    Posts
    14,892
    Points
    316,626
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 58

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Quote Originally Posted by cyrevkah View Post
    A wedding dress store in NY has a show. Watching people choose their wedding dress.

    Wow... Please tell me you will put this on Loop in your house for Erik.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 137,596, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cyrevkah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    7,481
    Points
    137,596
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 1,183

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CyCrazy View Post
    Wow... Please tell me you will put this on Loop in your house for Erik.
    No. I can't usually watch more than a half hour. There's just a bit too much crazy in that show.



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 83,148, Level: 89
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ripvdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sk-Ankeny
    Posts
    6,902
    Points
    83,148
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 238

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Dont forget to start with AT LEAST a 12 pack before watching it to enable you make it through the entire show.


    #BEATIOWA

  11. #11
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 61,566, Level: 76
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,026
    Points
    61,566
    Level
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 4

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Quote Originally Posted by driegner View Post
    1. Everytime a girl in the room with you screams "It's ugly," you drink.
    2. Drink for every year the bride and groom knew each other before they got engaged.
    3. If the groom is more than 10 years older than the bride, drink. Also, every guy must cheers and say "Nice."
    4. For every guy in the bride's panel, all the guys playing have to cheers and drink.
    5. Everytime someone in the show cries, you drink
    6. Everytime someone in the show says "It's about me, not my mom," or something to that effect, you drink.
    7. Everytime someone in the show mentions the "budget," you drink. If they fall in love with a dress out of the budget, drink twice. If the dress gets discounted, drink 3.
    8. If the dress gets discounted because of a sob story, drink 4.
    9. The first time Randy comes on the screen, start drinking. Drink until he's not on the screen anymore.
    10. If a family member is too controlling, drink.
    11. If a friend is too controlling drink 2.
    12. Everyone in the room must decide wether the dress will fit after alterations. If you're right, give a drink to someone else.
    13. If the wedding is less than a month away finish your drink.
    14. When they ask "Are you saying yes to the dress?" If she says no, drink once, if she says yes, drink twice. If Randy asks, regardless of answer, finish your drink.


    Pretty sure it's a marathon...Happy Friday!

    This is a great post. If you wife watches this, and mine does, you are rolling right now.



  12. #12
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 57,438, Level: 74
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,112
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    benjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,692
    Points
    57,438
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 28

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Never heard of it, but it sounds awful. I suggest divorce.



  13. #13
    All-Star
    Points: 25,597, Level: 49
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 953
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Trainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,453
    Points
    25,597
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Damn, wish i had seen this sooner. Myself and a couple friends were chilling with my girlfriend and she pipes up with, "say yes to the dress is on." I immediately overrule, and nothing comes of it. A nice drinking game with the guys would have been nice and the lady is happy to boot!!!!

    Thank you again.



  14. #14
    All-Star
    Points: 47,634, Level: 67
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points
    ISU_Alum_2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    1,954
    Points
    47,634
    Level
    67
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CyCrazy View Post
    I am married and have no fricken clue whats going on.
    Ditto.



  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 119,437, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    balken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,652
    Points
    119,437
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    Re: Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game

    My version of "Say Yes to the Dress: Drinking Game":

    Drink heavily if forced to watch this show to numb the pain.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM