Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 234
  1. #1
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 34,760, Level: 57
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    fccy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Forest City
    Posts
    3,509
    Points
    34,760
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 372

    *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    OK, I'll start it.

    http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2011...B_OEM_ID=10700

    TV: ESPN2 for state of Iowa and southern tip of New York state.

    Radio: Cyclone Radio Network pregame starts at 9:45 for a 10:15am tip (according to KIOW).

    Also listed on ESPN3 website.

    CYCLONE


    Last edited by fccy; 03-19-2011 at 06:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Walk On
    Points: 4,607, Level: 19
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    JT88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    175
    Points
    4,607
    Level
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Good luck ladies. Hopefully the 3's are falling and at least two of the four bigs come to play today.

    POWER!!!



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 14,283, Level: 36
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 567
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,026
    Points
    14,283
    Level
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 13

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Thanks fccy! I hadn't looked yet to see if the game was on TV or not.

    Good luck ladies!



  4. #4
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 7,830, Level: 26
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    310
    Points
    7,830
    Level
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Quote Originally Posted by fccy View Post
    OK, I'll start it.

    http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2011...B_OEM_ID=10700

    TV: ESPN2 for state of Iowa and southern tip of New York state.

    Radio: Cyclone Radio Network pregame starts at 9:45 for a 10:15am tip (according to KIOW).

    Also listed on ESPN3 website.

    CYCLONE
    I live in New York City and for once I'm actually guaranteed of seeing every minute of an Iowa State game on TV!!!! WOO HOO!!! So glad Marist is located just north of New York. I was really dreading the "whip around" coverage to the "most compelling action" among the four games in play, meaning I'd get to see tip-off and a few random bits. Excellent.

    GO CYCLONES!!!



  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 277,904, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    VeloClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    13,419
    Points
    277,904
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 1,557

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Is there a betting line on this? I have the darndest time finding them sometimes. I even searched for Marist and found 4 of them from Christmas past.

    I'd like to put an insurance bet on the game.


    "There are five real good recruits in the state. We got three of them. One couldn’t get into school, and the other went to (the University of) Iowa...which is about the same thing." - Coach Johnny Orr

  6. #6
    Prospect
    Points: 5,420, Level: 21
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    53
    Points
    5,420
    Level
    21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCy View Post
    I live in New York City and for once I'm actually guaranteed of seeing every minute of an Iowa State game on TV!!!! WOO HOO!!! So glad Marist is located just north of New York. I was really dreading the "whip around" coverage to the "most compelling action" among the four games in play, meaning I'd get to see tip-off and a few random bits. Excellent.

    GO CYCLONES!!!
    Ha...I'm visiting a friend in Brooklyn this weekend and was pleasantly surprised when I just saw the coverage map for today's game!



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 560,102, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    ISUAgronomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Back in Iowa!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    21,356
    Points
    560,102
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 196
    Given: 118

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Game is also on ESPN3



  8. #8
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Teams sound like facsimiles of each other. Both teams are going to play good perimeter D and force uncomfortable shots. Key will be how the post players play. Marist has some players that are over 6 feet, not your typical "lower" conference team. I can't wish you good luck, but can wish for a good, close game.



  9. #9
    Pro
    Points: 46,744, Level: 66
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    PGreen ISU '92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Waukee, IA
    Posts
    2,149
    Points
    46,744
    Level
    66
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Hungry for a winner. Time to fire up. Go Cyclones!!!



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 25,425, Level: 48
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    BenEClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lincoln, Ne
    Posts
    1,830
    Points
    25,425
    Level
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Is anyone getting Clone Zone audio?


    “We’ve got a pretty good football conference, and we’ve got a pretty good conference overall. We’re still walking around with our heads held high and our chest out, about that.” Paul Rhoads

  11. #11
    Prospect
    Points: 2,264, Level: 13
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Points
    2,264
    Level
    13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    From cyclones.com:

    This map displays home market-protected games. These are areas that will see their home market protected game in its entirety. The rest of the country (black areas) will be part of ESPN2's national telecast that will allow the viewer to see the most compelling action from multiple games.
    High-definition Subscribers:
    Note: If you are tuned to your ESPN2HD channel, you will be watching the national telecast that will allow the viewer to see the most compelling action from multiple games. If you wish to watch your local home market-protected game in its entirety, you must tune to your regular standard-definition ESPN2 channel. Contact your cable operator regarding your standard-definition and high-definition ESPN channel designation or your satellite provider regarding your alternate channel assignment.



    - RED: Stetson vs. Tennessee (Channels - DTV 730, FullCourt 730, Dish Channel 145, Dish FullCourt 462, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4501)

    - YELLOW: Marist vs. Iowa State (Channels - DTV 732, FullCourt 732, Dish Channel 147, Dish FullCourt 464, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4503)


    - BLUE: Bowling Green vs. Georgia Tech (Channels - DTV 733, FullCourt 733, Dish Channel 148, Dish FullCourt 465, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4504)


    - GREEN: Dayton vs. Penn State (Channels - DTV 731, FullCourt 731, Dish Channel 146, Dish FullCourt 463, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4502)



  12. #12
    Pro
    Points: 42,384, Level: 63
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 566
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,371
    Points
    42,384
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 32

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    its all about this. Go Cyclones!

    everyone, check out the article links on the home page. Some interesting stories. I liked the Michigan one on Jess.

    Let's go Cyclones!



  13. #13
    Prospect
    Points: 2,264, Level: 13
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Points
    2,264
    Level
    13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Right now on my standard def ESPN2 they are showing the Tennessee game but it says our game will start at 10:15, so hopefully that's the case!


    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone5435 View Post
    From cyclones.com:

    This map displays home market-protected games. These are areas that will see their home market protected game in its entirety. The rest of the country (black areas) will be part of ESPN2's national telecast that will allow the viewer to see the most compelling action from multiple games.
    High-definition Subscribers:
    Note: If you are tuned to your ESPN2HD channel, you will be watching the national telecast that will allow the viewer to see the most compelling action from multiple games. If you wish to watch your local home market-protected game in its entirety, you must tune to your regular standard-definition ESPN2 channel. Contact your cable operator regarding your standard-definition and high-definition ESPN channel designation or your satellite provider regarding your alternate channel assignment.



    - RED: Stetson vs. Tennessee (Channels - DTV 730, FullCourt 730, Dish Channel 145, Dish FullCourt 462, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4501)

    - YELLOW: Marist vs. Iowa State (Channels - DTV 732, FullCourt 732, Dish Channel 147, Dish FullCourt 464, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4503)


    - BLUE: Bowling Green vs. Georgia Tech (Channels - DTV 733, FullCourt 733, Dish Channel 148, Dish FullCourt 465, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4504)


    - GREEN: Dayton vs. Penn State (Channels - DTV 731, FullCourt 731, Dish Channel 146, Dish FullCourt 463, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4502)



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 110,381, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cyhawkdmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CB
    Posts
    5,250
    Points
    110,381
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 84

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone5435 View Post
    Right now on my standard def ESPN2 they are showing the Tennessee game but it says our game will start at 10:15, so hopefully that's the case!
    OK... I was trying to tune in on ESPN3 and got the same thing... Tennessee vs stetson... I hope your right!!



  15. #15
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 67,420, Level: 80
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 630
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteran50000 Experience Points
    mred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SE WI
    Posts
    4,917
    Points
    67,420
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0

    Re: *** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

    Right. The ISU-Marist dish channel is just the dish logo. The ISU -Marist "program" is scheduled to start at 10:15.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM