Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Walk On
    Points: 8,862, Level: 28
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    trueclone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    177
    Points
    8,862
    Level
    28
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Cardinal & Gold Game

    Thought just came me so sorry if posted before, but we already have a Cardinal rules and golden rules game. What if we were to have a Cardinal and Gold game. Where we had the upper deck of west side Cardinal the lower deck gold with the opposite on the East side. Cardinal lower and Gold upper. I think it would look cool. I remember College station doing a red, white and blue with their Triple deck stadium right after 9-11 and it looked awesome. I think concept would work great with our stadium.



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 59,397, Level: 75
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    League City, TX
    Posts
    2,900
    Points
    59,397
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cardinal & Gold Game

    Quote Originally Posted by trueclone2 View Post
    Thought just came me so sorry if posted before, but we already have a Cardinal rules and golden rules game. What if we were to have a Cardinal and Gold game. Where we had the upper deck of west side Cardinal the lower deck gold with the opposite on the East side. Cardinal lower and Gold upper. I think it would look cool. I remember College station doing a red, white and blue with their Triple deck stadium right after 9-11 and it looked awesome. I think concept would work great with our stadium.
    Here's a link to the pics from Aggieland which I posted in another thread.

    And yes, that would be awesome to have a cardinal and gold ribbon.

    http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...tml#post165922



  3. #3
    Walk On
    Points: 8,862, Level: 28
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    trueclone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    177
    Points
    8,862
    Level
    28
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cardinal & Gold Game

    Maybe we should lobby it now to get it down for the iowa game



  4. #4
    Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Polk City, IA
    Posts
    56
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cardinal & Gold Game

    Quote Originally Posted by trueclone2 View Post
    Maybe we should lobby it now to get it down for the iowa game
    Yeah, but I wouldn't want to wear a gold shirt while we're playing the hawks.



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 84,300, Level: 90
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,250
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    cstrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Longview, TX
    Posts
    8,090
    Points
    84,300
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0

    Re: Cardinal & Gold Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Clone4Life View Post
    Yeah, but I wouldn't want to wear a gold shirt while we're playing the hawks.
    That would help the hawks blend in with us more.... they'd be less noticeable!



  6. #6
    Walk On
    Points: 6,147, Level: 23
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 403
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Cyclone15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    199
    Points
    6,147
    Level
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cardinal & Gold Game

    Which game is the cardinal game ?

    sorry just thought this would be the quickest way to get an answer... gold is Texas right ? BBQ the horns.

    Thanks in advance



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 50,762, Level: 69
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    AirWalke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,723
    Points
    50,762
    Level
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 6

    Re: Cardinal & Gold Game

    I think it's UNI this year.


    Go Sssssssssyclones!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM