Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Radio?

  1. #1
    Legend
    Points: 212,557, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    10,835
    Points
    212,557
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 594
    Given: 402

    Radio?

    Does anyone know if Cyclone Radio Network is picking up the women's tourney games that don't conflict with the men's? Specifically up in the Waterloo/CF area? I'm not as worried about finding the men, but I'd like to be able to tune in the girls this afternoon at work. (Can't stream clone zone at work, otherwise I would just do that)



  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 440,023, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    23,980
    Points
    440,023
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 29

    Re: Radio?

    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    Does anyone know if Cyclone Radio Network is picking up the women's tourney games that don't conflict with the men's? Specifically up in the Waterloo/CF area? I'm not as worried about finding the men, but I'd like to be able to tune in the girls this afternoon at work. (Can't stream clone zone at work, otherwise I would just do that)
    Murph and Andy said they weren't going to be on today, so I'd guess KXNO will be streaming ISU WBB online?



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 212,557, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    10,835
    Points
    212,557
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 594
    Given: 402

    Re: Radio?

    Quote Originally Posted by IcSyU View Post
    Murph and Andy said they weren't going to be on today, so I'd guess KXNO will be streaming ISU WBB online?
    Can't stream anything at work, but that's at least encouraging that cranking up the ol' AM walkman isn't a waste of time.



  4. #4
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 110,306, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    ruxCYtable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,193
    Points
    110,306
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 359

    Re: Radio?

    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    Does anyone know if Cyclone Radio Network is picking up the women's tourney games that don't conflict with the men's? Specifically up in the Waterloo/CF area? I'm not as worried about finding the men, but I'd like to be able to tune in the girls this afternoon at work. (Can't stream clone zone at work, otherwise I would just do that)
    If you have an Android phone there is an app I recently discovered called "Tune In Radio" and you can find just about any station you can imagine on there. Here's a link:

    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result



  5. #5
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 7,317, Level: 25
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dubuque, IA
    Posts
    339
    Points
    7,317
    Level
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Radio?

    I could never follow at the office because of the office security setting for streaming either but I was always in the past able to follow via the stats. In case you can't find a radio maybe this will help.

    http://www.big12sports.com/liveStats...B_OEM_ID=10410



  6. #6
    Walk On
    Points: 3,482, Level: 17
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    170
    Points
    3,482
    Level
    17
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Radio?

    Quote Originally Posted by ruxCYtable View Post
    If you have an Android phone there is an app I recently discovered called "Tune In Radio" and you can find just about any station you can imagine on there. Here's a link:

    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

    I downloaded it, and it says 'KASI--not supported'



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 79,865, Level: 87
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    RyCy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,366
    Points
    79,865
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 15

    Re: Radio?

    I am trying to listen to KXNO streaming but it is silence. Is anybody else trying to stream?



  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 277,216, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    chuckd4735's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    15,143
    Points
    277,216
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,138
    Given: 221

    Re: Radio?

    Quote Originally Posted by RyCy04 View Post
    I am trying to listen to KXNO streaming but it is silence. Is anybody else trying to stream?
    You cant stream games that are broadcasted.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Fox Sports Net
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. Texas Tech
  • November 22, 2014
  • 02:30 PM