Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Exclamation Content Regarding the University of Iowa

Unfortunately over the past few days, the U of I has had some issues arise with it's student athletes. Though it's a rival school that gives it's share of trash talk over the years, this does not require any members on Cyclone Fanatic to "celebrate" over this issue.

Lets give a reminder that Iowa State has had it's share of unfortunate events that have left various athletes suspended indefinately from the program. I do not recall any members rejoicing over those events, and instead discussed them in a civilized manner. I only ask that you do the same for Iowa or any other NCAA school, as you would for Iowa State.

So pleaes keep any material that does not belong on a public forum off the site, and be respectful to the University of Iowa and their coachs and other players.

"You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace." -- Ernie Banks

Addict
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Re: Content Regarding the University of Iowa

I would like to personally thank everyone for cooperating on this small request. This allows the site to be more enjoyable as an informative read for all members throughout. Please keep up the great work!

"You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace." -- Ernie Banks