Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

seating question

I have 2 decent reserved seats this year (sect. 23). Most games it will be myself and one of my kids... or myself and my wife. There are, however, a couple of other games that all 4 of us will go (for sure, OK and UNI). So I need to purchase 2 more.

My question is this... are the hillside tickets pretty crappy views? I'm an ISU grad and have been to lots of games, but have never sat on the hillside. I'm thinking of going with the hillside...the 4 of us would split halves in the hillside...but... if it's worth it, I'd have no problem going with the seats.

The only other single game tickets available are section 3, row 45. The cost is $50 more for the 2 seats (vs. hillside). I'm not real worried about the cost, but if it's a wash, then we'd just save the money and go with the hillside tickets. I'm thinking that for the half 2 of us are in the hillside, we'd walk around anyway.

So, anyone have thoughts on hillside seats? Are they OK, or is is worth the 50 bucks to sit in pretty average seats.

Go CLONES!!

Last edited by northernclone; 08-17-2007 at 01:54 PM.

Pro
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

Re: seating question

With Hillside tickets, vo stand in the upper student section, they never check. Just walk up like your tickets are in the next section over.

Rookie
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

I always buy hillside then go and sit with my brother in sec. 20 hes like 15 rows up on the 20 yard line or something like that. The only time I got in trouble was when I was standing in someone spot with my brother and they went and got security to make me move I started to walk away and went into a row like 5 rows up security walked by didnt even notice me. Then I went back and sat with my brother. I guarantee those people didnt have any hearing the next day.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 9

Quote Originally Posted by borc4cy View Post
    I always buy hillside then go and sit with my brother in sec. 20 hes like 15 rows up on the 20 yard line or something like that. The only time I got in trouble was when I was standing in someone spot with my brother and they went and got security to make me move I started to walk away and went into a row like 5 rows up security walked by didnt even notice me. Then I went back and sat with my brother. I guarantee those people didnt have any hearing the next day.
    This is kind of a dick move on many levels. One, you're ******* off fellow cyclone fans and two your stealing from the university by not paying full price for your ticket. I take pleasure in every donation I make to the university and every season ticket I purchase and use properly because I know it's going to the university I love. Think about someone besides yourself the next time you purchase your season ticket.

I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 14

The only time I got in trouble was when I was standing in someone spot with my brother and they went and got security to make me move
    Why wouldn't you just move out of respect? They shouldn't even have to go to security.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 24

That's a bad job outta you kenny. Be respectful and let people have the frickin seats they PAID for.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin 1775

Rookie
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Ok guys this was like 7, 8 years ago. I was what 13 14. Ya Im gonna go and stand by myslef at stadium, with no one to watch over what would you do.