Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Points: 14,474, Level: 36
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    360
    Points
    14,474
    Level
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 132

    Next game, I want to see three things...

    Tron Smith on the Flex Cam. Come on, Tron, you don't spend all that time in the gym to keep those babies under wraps.

    Cyclone Alley Dizzy Bat, but without the spotters. This game is 10 times better than Knockout, even with the spotters. Sitting in the front row? Better have your head on a swivel!!

    A Cyclone victory.

    Go Cyclones!!!



  2. #2
    Just Win Baby
    Points: 299,761, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Clones85''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,328
    Points
    299,761
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2

    Re: Next game, I want to see three things...

    Quote Originally Posted by cycloneted View Post
    Tron Smith on the Flex Cam. Come on, Tron, you don't spend all that time in the gym to keep those babies under wraps.

    Cyclone Alley Dizzy Bat, but without the spotters. This game is 10 times better than Knockout, even with the spotters. Sitting in the front row? Better have your head on a swivel!!

    A Cyclone victory.

    Go Cyclones!!!
    Is the scoreboard video screen big enough to capture Tron's biceps when he is flexing?



  3. #3
    Rookie
    Points: 14,474, Level: 36
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    360
    Points
    14,474
    Level
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 132

    Re: Next game, I want to see three things...

    Quote Originally Posted by Clones85' View Post
    Is the scoreboard video screen big enough to capture Tron's biceps when he is flexing?
    That's a good point...maybe, and I'm willing to take the risk of the screens exploding.



  4. #4
    All-Star
    Points: 29,011, Level: 52
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 739
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JBone84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    1,499
    Points
    29,011
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 1,152

    Re: Next game, I want to see three things...

    Quote Originally Posted by Clones85' View Post
    Is the scoreboard video screen big enough to capture Tron's biceps when he is flexing?
    Quote Originally Posted by cycloneted View Post
    That's a good point...maybe, and I'm willing to take the risk of the screens exploding.
    Maybe if they wrapped the picture all the way around on the ribbon board, that would be a large enough area.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM