Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

ISU WRESTLING AWAY MATCHES

I am in the military and just moved from New Orleans to Virginia Beach, VA. It doesn't look like I will be able to make it back for any football games this year (flew back for the NU game last year) so the closest ISU sporting event for me to attend are two wrestling matches in October/November timeframe. One is in PA (Clarion) and the other in NJ (Ryder), about a 3-4 hour drive from here and I really want to go. I use to watch ISU wrestling on IPTV when I was a kid but that was 25 years ago. Any tips, comments, or suggestions for the trip?

Scott L., Yokosuka, Japan

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 137
    Given: 0

Re: ISU WRESTLING AWAY MATCHES

I would recommend going to both, if possible, and wearing any and all ISU gear you can. The wrestling squad, despite the youth in the lineup, has the potential for making serious noise again this season.

Unless the team is in a big hurry afterward, there's always a chance you could get autographs from Cael and some of the wrestlers -- especially since you'll probably be one of the few ISU fans in attendance way out there.

Edit: I don't think ISU has a true ticket 'allotment' for road wrestling, so you'll probably have to buy through the home team and request seats near the visitor's area, if one is designated.