Quarterback Tate Forcier wants to return to Michigan's football team, his father, Mike Forcier, told the recruiting Web site TheWolverine.com.
"I can tell you this he didn't fail his classes," Mike Forcier said in the report. "I'm really not sure what's going on. I just flew into Ann Arbor to figure everything out and see how we can get this whole thing resolved."

Tate Forcier was sent home from the Gator Bowl for not meeting "university standards," according to a press release issued by U-M.
During Wednesday's introduction of new head coach Brady Hoke, athletic director Dave Brandon said Forcier is not enrolled at Michigan. When Hoke was asked if Forcier would be on the team, he replied, "I don't know."
A source told The Detroit News on Wednesday night that Forcier planned to meet with university officials this week to try to regain enrollment and eligibility.
"Tate wants to stay (at U-M)," Mike Forcier told TheWolverine. "I didn't come with a moving van. Our intent is to do whatever is necessary for him to rejoin the team and become a student-athlete again. We haven't talked to any other schools and we won't until we've exhausted every resource here. But Tate wants to stay and we want him to stay."
From The Detroit News: Report: Tate Forcier wants to play for U-M, father says | detnews.com | The Detroit News