Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsYour first Group

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 50

Recruiting Coaches

Question for someone that understands how recruiting duties are split up within the football coaches. Obviously, Bobby Elliott is the recruiting coordinator.

On rivals, it lists each current commitments primary recruiter. That is if you look at our current commitment list and click on other info.

How do the coaches decide who the primary recruiter will be for a certain player? I always thought they split it up geographically or by position, but that doesn't appear to always be the case by looking at that list.

Pro
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 3

Re: Recruiting Coaches

Quote Originally Posted by isufan View Post
    Question for someone that understands how recruiting duties are split up within the football coaches. Obviously, Bobby Elliott is the recruiting coordinator.

On rivals, it lists each current commitments primary recruiter. That is if you look at our current commitment list and click on other info.

How do the coaches decide who the primary recruiter will be for a certain player? I always thought they split it up geographically or by position, but that doesn't appear to always be the case by looking at that list.
    I think it is either by geography(the Burnhams do most of the Florida recruiting) or position coach(Herman seems to recruit the QBs). I think it is more geography, based on Elliot being familiar with California, and him being lead on the California recruits.