Publisher
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 163
    Given: 57

CF Podcast: 1-4 Edition

This week’s CycloneFanatic.com podcast is brought to you by Adam Gray Insurance in Johnston. Everybody needs insurance. You might as well buy it from a passionate Cyclone. Give Adam Gray a call today at 515-299-0536. CLICK HERE to visit his website.

Today’s Topics Include:
    - A recap of ISU’s Monday night win over Northern Illinois
    - Chris and Brent pick ISU’s record in the Big 12
    - Who is ISU’s MVP?
    - Some women’s basketball talk
    - Some bowl talk
    - Season 3 of Jersey Shore begins on Thursday. Who’s excited?

Chris Williams & Brent Blum in the CycloneFanatic.com Podcast: 1-4 Edition | Cyclone Fanatic

Starter
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 17

Re: CF Podcast: 1-4 Edition

Hey CW, great podcast - that was a lot of fun. One comment I'd like to make is that I think both of you undervalue the strength of the Big 12 this year. The computers put the Big 12 at 3rd behind the Big East and the Big 10, and I think that's pretty accurate.

The reason I like the computer rankings so much is that with 355 D1 teams it's too hard to compare the teams outside of about the top 50. One of the more interesting rankings out there is this one by ESPN:
    Rating the conferences: From 1 to 32 - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN
    That link is the current detailed ranking and here is the page where they introduce and explain it:
    Ranking the conferences: From 1 to 32 - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN
    (Something of note is the MVC ranked 5th ahead of both the Pac 10 and the SEC. Are you guys buying San Diego St. as the 6th best team in the nation??? Their coach is Steve Fisher(sp?) who drove the Michigan bus with the Fab Five to a couple final fours in the early nineties, and they returned all five starters from last year's NCAA tournament team. But number 6? Really? Their best win is at Gonzaga...)

And by the way, my new objective in life is to beat Brent Blum in any and all sport betting contests. I'm going to concede this year's Bowl Pick'ems so the current standing is Brent Blum 1, me 0. (Is rworkman83 getting paid for all the things he does for the website? If he's just a volunteer he's incredible.)

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 134
    Given: 103

Hey I got mentioned! Even if it was just as that guy who posted something they completely disagreed with.

Rookie
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Jenny McCarthy also made a few appearances on Two and a Half Men, one recently. I wouldn't put it past Charlie Sheen to be a homewrecker on top of all his other "hobbies".

Quote Originally Posted by bos View Post
    I'm sitting in an milford campsite bathroom right now listening to the sirens and a guy dropping a deuce. Please god don't take me now like this.