Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

Guillen's Son Rips Jenks on Twitter

Interesting read....if you're into dirty laundry.

Oney Guillen (Oneyguillen) on Twitter

hahah memo to bobby jenks get a clue u drink to much and u have had marital problems hugeee ones and the sox stood behind u about 1 hour ago via web

they did not air out ur dirty laundry, u came to srping not drinking and then u sucked and started srinking again be a man about 1 hour ago via web

be a man and tell the manager or the coaching staff how u feel or the organization when u were with the sox not when u leave about 1 hour ago via web

u cried in the managers office bc u have problems now u go and talk bad about the sox after they protected u for 7 years ungrateful about 1 hour ago via web

if it wasnt for u and mainly u freddy garcia would have like 17 wins and the sox would have beat the twins about 1 hour ago via web

and u self diagnosed urself bc u didnt want to pitch un real i hope the sox let this guiy f***ing have it about 1 hour ago via web

oh and yes i remember clearly u blowing a hugee game in 09 and u laughing ur bearded *** off while everyone busting there tail about 1 hour ago via web

i thought u were a man not some punk who runs away and talks bulls***. u coward. say it to there face when u were with them about 1 hour ago via web

dont make me air out more then i have 2 say ur sorry dont disrespect the White sox ever about 1 hour ago via web

now u know what piece of s*** person u rooted for chicago. the ones that leave and talk bad about ur team about 1 hour ago via web

and u say the manager didnt trust u? he kept putting ur fat *** there and u kept blowing it, he never took u away from that role unreal about 1 hour ago via web

go read it its a scott merkin piece its a dandy, i hope people say what they really feel instead of me about 1 hour ago via web

although it wouldnt surprise me if the sox take the high road and be classy instead of destroying this yellow beard dipping idiot about 1 hour ago via web

and to think u were actually a cool guy and ur word meant something, to bad u dont hit in the AL so they can drill that *** about 1 hour ago via web

one little story remember when u couldnt handle ur drinking and u hit a poor arizona clubby in the face i do. and later u covered it with about 1 hour ago via web

. Im sorry thats ur answer to everything. How can u disrespect ur ex team like that. about 1 hour ago via web
    . @cst_Cowley everyone in the world knows what kind of person that guy is and evryone in those trenhes just found out his true colors about 1 hour ago via web in reply to cst_Cowley
    . i was trying not to tweet on my family vacation but this needed to be adressed about 1 hour ago via web
    @cst_Cowley yeap socked him right in the face in a car kid was in shock team stood by him. now this about 1 hour ago via web in reply to cst_Cowley

. i love the white sox and i stand up for them regardless i have to protect them if they wont about 1 hour ago via web

. @cst_Cowley thats why im standing up for ozzie and coop and whole staff 41 minutes ago via web in reply to cst_Cowley
    last tweet i hope sox fans boo his *** since he is no longer with ur team 40 minutes ago via web

Pro
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Re: Guillen's Son Rips Jenks on Twitter

Ozzie needs to tell his kids to shut up, even he wouldn't go this far. Oney has nothing to do with it too.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 72.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 627
    Given: 394

So Jenks will not be around Chi town?

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

Addict
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

He signed with Boston.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 556
    Given: 74

Who name their kid Oney? I mean honestly that may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

It's all snark from here on out

Speechless
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 677
    Given: 390

Hilarious. If nothing else Twitter is entertaining. Get to read meltdowns as they happen.

Pro
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,332
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 79

HerkyKiller is Ozzie Guillens son?