Thread: iPhone help

Starter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

iPhone help

I just got an iPhone 4 for Christmas and will be selling my 3G that I've had for about 2 years. I don't know all the steps required for selling my iPhone 3G and I'm not sure how much to ask for... I don't have any pics yet but the screen is in perfect shape with no scratches and no "finger grease" (just made that up but people who use touch screens should know what I'm getting at) because I cleaned it thoroughly with an alcohol pad that I got from the AT&T store. The back has some scratch marks, mainly due to the case I used from taking it on and off. Other than that, it's fully functional and still works great.

So do I just clear the whole thing and its ready to go? And how much should I ask for if I sold it on ebay?

Addict
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 48

Re: iPhone help

Quote Originally Posted by cycoOJfan89 View Post
    I just got an iPhone 4 for Christmas and will be selling my 3G that I've had for about 2 years. I don't know all the steps required for selling my iPhone 3G and I'm not sure how much to ask for... I don't have any pics yet but the screen is in perfect shape with no scratches and no "finger grease" (just made that up but people who use touch screens should know what I'm getting at) because I cleaned it thoroughly with an alcohol pad that I got from the AT&T store. The back has some scratch marks, mainly due to the case I used from taking it on and off. Other than that, it's fully functional and still works great.

So do I just clear the whole thing and its ready to go? And how much should I ask for if I sold it on ebay?
    I would price check ebay and Craiglist. A 3G I would think is still worth $150 and up.

Erase steps:

Reset and Restore iPhone to Original Default Factory Settings with Recovery Mode My Digital Life

Fanatic #25

All-Star
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1

Use a paper clip and put it into hole on top and push to release Sim Card.

Pro
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 922
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 5

or you can just give it to me.......

There are not many crowds or places in the country that have a better impact on the game than at Iowa State. The Cyclone fans are truly a sixth man. The place is so loud and always a fantastic crowd." - Former Kansas and current North Carolina head coach Roy Williams