Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

dancing with the stars(rivals)

just for fun i made a summary of the rivals recruiting star totals for the big 12 minus 2 conference.these are the current numbers going into to dead week..

team 5 stars 4 stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star 0 stars total
    recruits
    baylor 0 2 15 1 0 0 18

isu 0 0 10 7 0 3 20

kansas 0 1 16 3 0 1 21

k.state 0 1 9 3 0 3 18

mizzou 0 1 14 0 0 1 16

oklahoma 2 8 7 0 0 0 15

okie lite 0 3 18 0 0 1 22

texas 1 16 6 0 0 0 23

texas aggies 0 2 12 2 0 2 18

texas tech 0 5 14 0 0 1 20

the above numbers include players that are enrolling for spring semester;there will be much signing after jan 1 and b4 the national signing day ,february 2nd.

don't feel sorry for mack brown.it is rumored that wisconsin's offensive coordinator maybe brown's new offensive coordinator.guess ole mack did not want charlie partridge or our former cyclone db coach from wisconsin.

ole mack i am afraid has reloaded the longhorns with a 5 star running back named malcolm brown.this kid will be a good one and is rated a 6.1 on the rivals point system and could turn out as good as earl campbell was.
    i am surprised turnipseed gill is as advanced as he is in recruiting at kansas. i truly hope that paul rhoads stomps kansas and snyder at kansas state.snyder has been very lucky to have the running back that he has had the last two years..

art briles is setting in the bread basket for recruiting at baylor. all he has to do is drive 60 miles in any direction from baylor and he can pick and choose about any recruit that he wants. i am surprised that he does not have more 4 stars being close to dallas.
    stoops has slipped some at oklahoma,but he does not need to worry because he has such a very young squad,so he is not in need of any rebuilding. it surprises me that sherman at a and m is not getting higher rival numbers on his recruits as he beat some of the teams in the south this year..
    tuberville at texas tech must be a snake oil salesman as he is getting some pretty decent recruits this year.
    i guess if you still believe in santa claus,you might believe in rivals number system. they all may be phony for all i know. i thought it would be a fun exercise for me to do having nothing else to do this late on christmas day.FANATICS HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!!!GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!!!!

doc

Pro
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Re: dancing with the stars(rivals)

the table is not very good in alignment,but i hope you can make some sense of it.sorry...

doc

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 553
    Given: 74

I find OK St.'s recruiting class interesting and Missouri's as well. I would have thought they would look better.

It's all snark from here on out

Pro
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by yaman3 View Post
    I find OK St.'s recruiting class interesting and Missouri's as well. I would have thought they would look better.

let's hope steele jantz lites a fire under the cyclones this coming year and wins the big twelve championship and proves he is not a rivals 2 star qb!!!!!!!

doc