Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 4

Bulls need to make a trade for a 2

Names that are flying around for the Bulls that make me cringe are JR Smith and OJ Mayo. Smith is a ***** and I don't think Mayo makes the Bulls a Champ contender.

2 moves I would like to see #2 may be a little dream.

1) Deng, Korver, CJ Watson and 1 of the Bulls 2 1st rounders to Det for Rip Hamilton and Tayshaun Prince. This would give us Rose, Rip, Prince, Boozer and Noah.

2) Deng, Korver, Watson and 2 1sts to New Orleans for Chris Paul, Trevor Ariza and Aaron Gray. I actually play Paul and Rose together in the back-court. Paul, Rose, Ariza, Boozer and Noah. This move also gives us a decent C to eat up mins with Noah out for 8 weeks. This would give the Bulls 2 ultra quick guards that provide matchup problems for all the east teams. Both are good enough off the ball to make it work.

I would throw James Johnson in if needed. OR I would add Taj to either deal. If it is JJ he is just added in, but if Taj is added to any deal I would expect a PF in return and both Det and NO have a few to choose from.

Last edited by CYcoFan; 12-18-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Pro
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 42

Re: Bulls need to make a trade for a 2

Hmmm, what do I think about this...look at your avatar.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 999
    Given: 2,581

Like I said in the Orlando thread, Bulls need make a move for Melo enough of complementary players. Boston, Orlando, and Miami are ahead of us by getting big names. Short of Boozer and Rose offer Denver something. We can't let Melo go to the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by cyowan View Post

Rulzzz 3:16 says I just liked your post!

Speechless
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 19

I'll take a glass of OJ and some Mayo please.

Starter
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 661
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 14

Having a 3 pt shooter like Korver off of a Rose/Boozer combination is very good. It is amazing how people do not give him respect as a player.

There best move is to trade Bogans for a 4th string center.

Pro
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 42

Deng is going nowhere. If he was to go somewhere he would have in the off-season when the Bulls had offers to ship him and they said no. Melo stated he only wanted to go to the Knicks, so that is a pipe dream. The Bulls are good enough to compete in the East this year with the players they have. KK has been awful thus far but he will come around. It's not time to jump ship and trade players. We need more help down low right now with Jo injured the next 2-3 months, and the front office stated this week if they need help they will find it.

Prospect
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Quote Originally Posted by CYcoFan View Post
    Names that are flying around for the Bulls that make me cringe are JR Smith and OJ Mayo. Smith is a ***** and I don't think Mayo makes the Bulls a Champ contender.

1) Deng, Korver, CJ Watson and 1 of the Bulls 2 1st rounders to Det for Rip Hamilton and Tayshaun Prince. This would give us Rose, Rip, Prince, Boozer and Noah.

2) Deng, Korver, Watson and 2 1sts to New Orleans for Chris Paul, Trevor Ariza and Aaron Gray. I actually play Paul and Rose together in the back-court. Paul, Rose, Ariza, Boozer and Noah. This move also gives us a decent C to eat up mins with Noah out for 8 weeks. This would give the Bulls 2 ultra quick guards that provide matchup problems for all the east teams. Both are good enough off the ball to make it work.

I would throw James Johnson in if needed. OR I would add Taj to either deal. If it is JJ he is just added in, but if Taj is added to any deal I would expect a PF in return and both Det and NO have a few to choose from.

I have to as...why trade for CP3? In case you fogot, we already have a PG and we kinda like him. And dont forget, JR Smith was already part of the Tyson Chandler trade between the Chicago and New Orleans and he was on the roster for about an hour and a half before the Bulls got rid of him. They didn't want him.

"Fast forward 6 months for the DUI trial. Prosecutor is reviewing the booking room video and asks me why I am moon-walking while the drunk offender is hopping around in slow motion in a big white suit."

Recruit
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by 4MOOU View Post
    I have to as...why trade for CP3? In case you fogot, we already have a PG and we kinda like him. And dont forget, JR Smith was already part of the Tyson Chandler trade between the Chicago and New Orleans and he was on the roster for about an hour and a half before the Bulls got rid of him. They didn't want him.
    Rip aint what he used to be but is still knocking down around 40% of his 3's. I think you guys under value Korver. Rip isn't gonna add much more then him anymore and Korver can shoot better at this point in his career.

Prospect
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTalknSport View Post
    Rip aint what he used to be but is still knocking down around 40% of his 3's. I think you guys under value Korver. Rip isn't gonna add much more then him anymore and Korver can shoot better at this point in his career.

I agree. Korver is not getting the ball as much as he should be. Derrick Rose is one of the most exciting players in the game and I think that when you have Rose, Noah, Boozer, Korver, and Bogans, you have one of the best teams in the East. You can call me crazy, but if they play to their potential, they should be a top three seed. I think if you can work out a trade to get rid of a combination of 2 or 3 of Bogans, Asik, Watson, Johnson, Scalabrine, Thomas and Brewer and get a good Shooting Guard to compliment Rose, they'll have a chance to contend for a top two seed. They need to play better on the road, but they are really getting there. I just don't think it makes sense to trade for Chris Paul when we already have a great, young point guard.

"Fast forward 6 months for the DUI trial. Prosecutor is reviewing the booking room video and asks me why I am moon-walking while the drunk offender is hopping around in slow motion in a big white suit."

Pro
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,330
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

Quote Originally Posted by CYcoFan View Post

New Orleans would laugh and hang up the phone if Chicago seriously offered that trade. Teams are going to have to give up a whole hell of a lot more to get CP3. That trade isn't even in the ball park.

I'm also curious as to why you wouldn't want Mayo. He's shooting 40% from 3PT range and can score in bunches. J.R. Smith is shooting 41% from 3PT range and can provide that same scoring punch. Both are major upgrades over what the Bulls currently are trotting out at the 2 guard position.

"Karl Malone love making up jokes. Karl Malone always say, 'laughter is the best Mexican.' "

-Jimmy Kimmel impersonating Karl Malone

All-Star
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 885
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 4

This is in response to multiple replys.

JR Smith is Punk ____ ____ ____! If the Bulls get him I will burn the United Center Down. I don't care what he shoots or anything. Obviously you guys dont watch NBA if you think adding that immature ____ is a good thing.

OJ Mayo gets a lot of wide open shots because nobody cares when they play Memphis. Memphis is terrible. Yes Mayo comes cheap and might be worth the risk if what other posters have said is true and that is...

Yes Moving Deng will be very tough. He has a terrible contract and it only gets worse the next 3 years of his deal. Deng has to be included in any deal for a player that makes over 10 million. You have to make the money match up and Deng is the only expendable player that makes over 10 million.

That is why I chose the Det and New Orleans Deal. Rip Hamilton can knock down shots, but more over he can defend. Korver is too slow and Mayo doesn't play D. Rip would give us 3 pt shooting but would really fit in with what Coach Tib's wants to do. Plus getting Tayshaun fills the Deng void. Det is about to blow that thing up why not get Rip and Tayshaun in virtually a player for player deal.

CP3 and D-Rose would play together if the New Orleans deal happened. They can play together gurantee it. And no New Orleans wouldn't laugh at that deal. You realize that there is talk the Hornets move from New Orleans in the next 2 years. CP3 if he stays with the organization may end up in Chicago on a 2nd team that isnt the Bulls. So dont laugh, I wasnt kidding.