Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Speechless
    Points: 626,950, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    24,417
    Points
    626,950
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,761
    Given: 9,022

    Major NBA trades by orlando

    Magic land Arenas, Richardson, Turkoglu - NBA - Yahoo! Sports


    Orlando has over hauled their roster by get Hedo Turkogulo, G. Arenas, and Jason Richardson. Sent Pietrus, Gortat and V carter to Phoenix and Rashard Lewis to the Wizards.


    2014 CF Poster of the Year

    CF SURVIVOR 4 WINNER!

    Weight lost 13 lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl836 View Post
    A #2 with extra Arby's sauce?

  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 626,950, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneRulzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    24,417
    Points
    626,950
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,761
    Given: 9,022

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    Wanted to see the Bulls make a trade to get J-Rich. The Bulls MUST get into the Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes. The Bulls could offer Taj Gibson, Deng- who I wanted traded for so long and whatever draft picks Denver would want. Right now the Bulls at best are a playoff team that makes the second round.


    2014 CF Poster of the Year

    CF SURVIVOR 4 WINNER!

    Weight lost 13 lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl836 View Post
    A #2 with extra Arby's sauce?

  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 59,322, Level: 75
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 728
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    pulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,205
    Points
    59,322
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 196
    Given: 136

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    A "blockbuster trade" where there will be nothing blockbusteresque that is the end result. All teams involved still won't matter.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 150,735, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CrossCyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    9,448
    Points
    150,735
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 1

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by pulse View Post
    A "blockbuster trade" where there will be nothing blockbusteresque that is the end result. All teams involved still won't matter.
    Um, what? Pretty sure the Magic are one of the top 4 in the East.



  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 32,789, Level: 55
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CYcoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    1,283
    Points
    32,789
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 7

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    The talking heads dont think this does much for Orlando, but I do. J-Rich is better than Vince, Hedo is better than Pietrus, Earl Clark is a good young player. Sure Gortat was a banger. Arenas is better than Rashard Lewis.

    The only problem they have and it has been the same one for a while is Jameer Nelson. Nelson is a terrible PG. They never should have let Arroyo go. Look what Arroyo is doing in Miami given the chance. I really wanted the Bulls to sign Arroyo this offseason instead they paid CJ Watson 3 times what Arroyo got and are getting 1/3 the production.



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 115,301, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    JP4CY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sommerset
    Posts
    7,620
    Points
    115,301
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,299
    Given: 496

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    Boy, that was a pretty big day for the Magic. I kinda like all the moves they made.



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 150,735, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CrossCyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    9,448
    Points
    150,735
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 1

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by CYcoFan View Post
    The talking heads dont think this does much for Orlando, but I do. J-Rich is better than Vince, Hedo is better than Pietrus, Earl Clark is a good young player. Sure Gortat was a banger. Arenas is better than Rashard Lewis.

    The only problem they have and it has been the same one for a while is Jameer Nelson. Nelson is a terrible PG. They never should have let Arroyo go. Look what Arroyo is doing in Miami given the chance. I really wanted the Bulls to sign Arroyo this offseason instead they paid CJ Watson 3 times what Arroyo got and are getting 1/3 the production.

    I looooove Hedo, but it depends which one Orlando gets - the one from the last few years, or the "suck on my balls, Eastern Conference, I'ma hit every clutch shot" Hedo.



  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 32,789, Level: 55
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CYcoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    1,283
    Points
    32,789
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 7

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossCyed View Post
    I looooove Hedo, but it depends which one Orlando gets - the one from the last few years, or the "suck on my balls, Eastern Conference, I'ma hit every clutch shot" Hedo.

    It is hard to want to play in Toronto and he didnt fit in Phoenix. I think you will see the clutch Hedo back.

    Kinda makes you wonder what Sacramento was thinking back in the day when they used Hedo and Gerald Wallace as bench guys and never gave them a shot.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 101,878, Level: 99
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,172
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    HiltonMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    6,190
    Points
    101,878
    Level
    99
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 50

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by CyclonesRulzzz View Post
    Wanted to see the Bulls make a trade to get J-Rich. The Bulls MUST get into the Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes. The Bulls could offer Taj Gibson, Deng- who I wanted traded for so long and whatever draft picks Denver would want. Right now the Bulls at best are a playoff team that makes the second round.

    There is no such thing. He is going to New York. Period.


    Don't confuse hope for a plan.

  10. #10
    Speechless
    Points: 520,113, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    36,145
    Points
    520,113
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,391
    Given: 1,768

    Re: Major NBA trades by orlando

    Magic should have never let Hedo go/got rid of him in the first place. I liked these moves. My only question is Arenas - did that 50 game suspension force him to grow up, or is he going to destroy Orlando's locker room?


    Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM