Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Legend
    Points: 204,265, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    dmclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    50131
    Posts
    13,382
    Points
    204,265
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 324

    Gino's 1/2 price

    Living Social has been having some sweet deals since I've signed up. First it was 1/2 off at Fongs and now one of my favorite Italian restaurants. Although I prefer the old school restaurant on the north side.

    https://livingsocial.com/deals/14184...jp&rpi=2785551



  2. #2
    Legend
    Points: 204,265, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    dmclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    50131
    Posts
    13,382
    Points
    204,265
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 324

    Re: Gino's 1/2 price

    It's on my list of the best places to eat/drink in Des Moines.

    Des Moines-Places to eat/drink - Google Maps



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 174,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,460
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Gino's 1/2 price

    They've had some good deals - but I always have trouble finding where it says how you can use it. Is there a time limit and do you have to use the deal at one time?


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 204,265, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    dmclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    50131
    Posts
    13,382
    Points
    204,265
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 324

    Re: Gino's 1/2 price

    It doesn't say that it ever expires but when you buy it you have to choose which of the 2 locations.

    Limit 2 per person, additional as gifts • Limit 1 per table per visit • Dine-in only (not valid for takeout or delivery) • Valid for dinner only at the 2809 6th Avenue Location • Valid for lunch and dinner at the 5513 Mills Civic Pkwy location • Other conditions apply • Promotional value expires on 12/14/11

    Other conditions

    • No cash value/cash back
    • Tax and gratuity are not included
    • Entire value must be used in one visit
    • Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
    • LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - livingsocial.com/terms



  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 204,265, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    dmclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    50131
    Posts
    13,382
    Points
    204,265
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 324

    Re: Gino's 1/2 price

    The Fongs one said on it that it expiries on 06/08/11



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 174,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,460
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Gino's 1/2 price

    Quote Originally Posted by dmclone View Post
    It doesn't say that it ever expires but when you buy it you have to choose which of the 2 locations.

    Limit 2 per person, additional as gifts Limit 1 per table per visit Dine-in only (not valid for takeout or delivery) Valid for dinner only at the 2809 6th Avenue Location Valid for lunch and dinner at the 5513 Mills Civic Pkwy location Other conditions apply Promotional value expires on 12/14/11

    Other conditions

    No cash value/cash back
    Tax and gratuity are not included
    Entire value must be used in one visit
    Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
    LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - livingsocial.com/terms
    Must be used in one visit, that's what I was wondering.


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 204,265, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    dmclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    50131
    Posts
    13,382
    Points
    204,265
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 324

    Re: Gino's 1/2 price

    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimusClone View Post
    Must be used in one visit, that's what I was wondering.
    That would probably be tough without 4 people. I don't see anything about restrictions on alcohol.



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 174,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,460
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Gino's 1/2 price

    Quote Originally Posted by dmclone View Post
    That would probably be tough without 4 people. I don't see anything about restrictions on alcohol.
    You know where my head is at.


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM