Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: UFC updates?

  1. #1
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    346
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    UFC updates?

    We were supposed to watch the fights at my in-laws tonight but the weather took care of that. Can someone let me know what happened.



  2. #2
    Prospect
    Points: 5,420, Level: 21
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    53
    Points
    5,420
    Level
    21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: UFC updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by simesclone View Post
    We were supposed to watch the fights at my in-laws tonight but the weather took care of that. Can someone let me know what happened.
    I know early on Thiago Alves won.
    GSP beat Koscheck by decision. The first round my have been a tie, although GSP jabbed Koscheck's right eye shut. GSP won the last 4 rounds, but there was never a moment when either fighter was in danger of being knocked out. Just a solid technical win for GSP though.



  3. #3
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    346
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: UFC updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lwalker33 View Post
    I know early on Thiago Alves won.
    GSP beat Koscheck by decision. The first round my have been a tie, although GSP jabbed Koscheck's right eye shut. GSP won the last 4 rounds, but there was never a moment when either fighter was in danger of being knocked out. Just a solid technical win for GSP though.
    Thank you for the info. I'm suprised that GSP did'nt end the fight early.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 174,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,460
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: UFC updates?

    GSP domintaed the used Q-tip (Koscheck) throughout. I haven't been this satisfied after a fight since Hendo destroyed Bisping.


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

  5. #5
    Bench Warmer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    346
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: UFC updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimusClone View Post
    GSP domintaed the used Q-tip (Koscheck) throughout. I haven't been this satisfied after a fight since Hendo destroyed Bisping.
    The end of that fight was maybe the best ever.



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 174,460, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,249
    Points
    174,460
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: UFC updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by simesclone View Post
    The end of that fight was maybe the best ever.
    Still gives me wood.


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM