Prospect
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Microsoft Excel Help

Hi,

I am working on a project for work. I am pretty proficient when it comes to Microsoft Excel, but am having a little trouble with this certain task. What I would like to do is create a pricing model that reflects the change of a raw material all the way to a finished good. What I would like to do is make it so that when I change a raw material price, make it so that all of the affected finished goods become highlighted or change to a different color. I have experimented with the conditional formatting options but haven't seemed to have any luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Walk On
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 395
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13

Re: Microsoft Excel Help

If nobody replies, try MrExcel.com -lot of good people there

Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp1 View Post
    Hi,

I am working on a project for work. I am pretty proficient when it comes to Microsoft Excel, but am having a little trouble with this certain task. What I would like to do is create a pricing model that reflects the change of a raw material all the way to a finished good. What I would like to do is make it so that when I change a raw material price, make it so that all of the affected finished goods become highlighted or change to a different color. I have experimented with the conditional formatting options but haven't seemed to have any luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance