Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 105

Paradise Jam - results

I didn't realize until I was perusing espn that Virginia beat TCU. Wow. TCU definitely came out on the short stick of that tournament.

WVU - 3-0
    ISU - 2-1
    UV - 1-2
    TCU 0-3

All-Star
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 41

Re: Paradise Jam - results

Quote Originally Posted by acoustimac View Post
    I didn't realize until I was perusing espn that Virginia beat TCU. Wow. TCU definitely came out on the short stick of that tournament.

WVU - 3-0
    ISU - 2-1
    UV - 1-2
    TCU 0-3
    The $4.99 was well worth it as I watched parts of several VI Jam games and all three of the Cyclones'.

The big take away from this rapid three game spree is that Hallie is not only a TOP recruit she is a big time talent. She is crafty, bb savvy, nimble and heady. Whom, I once worried would see her lithe frame muscled around and rendered ineffective. I find much the opposite. Beefier players have their heft used against them in Hallie's game. She is quicker, faster and find ways to use that and her height around the opponents name-liners. Watching her pull out a rebound against Liz Repella or go around her to bank demonstrated her abilities.

I'm a believer!

Check out this article's image: West Virginia University Mountaineers - MSNsportsNET.Com

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Re: Paradise Jam - results

Quote Originally Posted by StClone View Post
    The $4.99 was well worth it as I watched parts of several VI Jam games and all three of the Cyclones'.

The big take away from this rapid three game spree is that Hallie is not only a TOP recruit she is a big time talent. She is crafty, bb savvy, nimble and heady. Whom, I once worried would see her lithe frame muscled around and rendered ineffective. I find much the opposite. Beefier players have their heft used against them in Hallie's game. She is quicker, faster and find ways to use that and her height around the opponents name-liners. Watching her pull out a rebound against Liz Repella or go around her to bank demonstrated her abilities.

I'm a believer!

Check out this article's image: West Virginia University Mountaineers - MSNsportsNET.Com

LOVE this post! My favorite play of the WVU game was when she took a rifled pass from the top of the key from Poppens and in one fluid movement caught the ball with her right and banked in a shot with her left, all over the WVU All-American. Hallie is the next big ISU star-in-the-making and a big time talent. Just have to develop the players around her.... I truly think this is a Sweet 16 season again, and next year and year after we could be looking at a Final Four with Hallie and a lot of great new recruits coming in. But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself --- this season is shaping up to be very enjoyable already and I'm loving every moment! (men's team too). GO CYCLONES!