- Two of the best outside shooters in Iowa State history are among the Cyclone starting five in senior Jamie Vanderbeken and junior Scott Christopherson.
- Vanderbeken currently has the best 3-point field goal percentage clip in Cyclone history (minimum of 50 makes) at 43.6 percent (51-117 3FG)...the 6-11 center is a difficult matchup for opposing bigs with his ability to stretch the defense.
- Christopherson is close behind Vanderbeken with a career 43.4 percent clip (49-113 3FG) from downtown...one more made trey would allow him to meet the minimum requirement for the all-time list and rank him second all-time.
- The duo are a combined 43.5 percent from 3-point range (100-230 3FG) in their Iowa State careers.
- The pair have carried over their success to this season, as Vanderbeken is 8-of-15 (53.3 percent) and Christopherson is 4-of-8 (50.0 percent) from 3-point range this year.