Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 22

Moody Signing Article

Two Euless Trinity girls sign to play college basketball | High Schools | DFWVarsity.com

nice shout out:

Last season, Moody led the Trojans in scoring (15.1 points) and assists (4.4). She was named the District 5-5A Offensive Player of the Year, and is ranked 94th by the National Girls Basketball Report and 100th in the ESPN HoopGurlz Report.
    Moody is headed to an elite program. Before coach Bill Fennelly got to Iowa State, the Cyclones had won just 237 games in their first 20 years. In Fennelly's 15 years, Iowa State has 13 postseason appearances, two NCAA Elite Eight berths, five NCAA Sweet 16 trips and two Big 12 titles.

Last edited by twistedredbird; 11-11-2010 at 10:42 AM.

Pro
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 993
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 39

Re: Moody Signing Article

Quote Originally Posted by twistedredbird View Post
    Two Euless Trinity girls sign to play college basketball | High Schools | DFWVarsity.com

nice shout out:

Last season, Moody led the Trojans in scoring (15.1 points) and assists (4.4). She was named the District 5-5A Offensive Player of the Year, and is ranked 94th by the National Girls Basketball Report and 100th in the ESPN HoopGurlz Report.
    Moody is headed to an elite program. Before coach Bill Fennelly got to Iowa State, the Cyclones had won just 237 games in their first 20 years. In Fennelly's 15 years, Iowa State has 13 postseason appearances, two NCAA Elite Eight berths, five NCAA Sweet 16 trips and two Big 12 titles.
    I loved this from the article:

Added Cannon: "Nikki's speed and quickness will really fit into what Iowa State likes to do. I think her game is suited for the Big 12, and, selfishly, that's the conference I wanted her to end up in so I can see her play when they come down to Texas."

Nice recruiting angle especailly with more games with the south on the schedule.