Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 36

I'm so Proud...

of our football team.

After that kind of finish a lot of teams would get down. A lot of teams would question coaches. A lot of teams would let it affect their attitude going forward.

The culture of this team is not what it was 3 or 4 years ago, even the fans are beginning to buy in. The poll on the register website saying 75% of fans thought the going for 2 was the right call.

I know some people think it's stalkerish to post tweets, but here are some player posts I thought people who aren't on Twitter might like to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Arob
    Fox what ya heard....I LOVE my team. #Cyclones
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenz
    Love my team and coaches. We gotta stay together, put this one behind us and get ready for next week. #cyclonefamily
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud
    Charcter is built in tough losses like last night but the show goes on, win or lose this teams together. Chompin at the bit to get better
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenz again
    So sometime last nite some girl stumbled into our apt n passed out on our couch n @Jknott20 n i had no clue who this chick was. #lockurdoors
    Wait, scratch that last one. But the others, and the attitude of this team is amazing. They believe they can win any game they play, and based on that gutsy performance last night, who can argue with them. They went in and were 1 play away from beating a top 7 team and taking sole control of the Big 12 North. I have no doubt that they will come out against CU hungry and will bring the same level of intensity as they did yesterday to the Mizzou game.

GO CYCLONES!!!! I love our players and our coach!

"Blamo"! The new CF approved swear word.

All-Star
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    Given: 99

Re: I'm so Proud...

Those are great Tweets, thanks for posting.

When I think about our football team, the same thought keeps making it to the top of my mind, "We're so **king close". I have to believe the players feel the same way. They're hungry, they will get it done.

Addict
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 9

Haven't had a chance to comment on the loss yet...

I still vividly remember the fake PAT last evening, watching it on TV, and for a moment my heart dropped into my stomach after the pass thrown. But after it was over, I didn't feel sorrowful. I mean, yeah, I hate that they lost, and NO, this was NOT a moral victory. There is no such thing.

If you keep trying to live on "moral victories", you will go nowhere. It's the losses that should make you want to win even more.

What was more remarkable to me was that our team has gone from what should have been a season destroying loss to Utah and OU to taking a VERY GOOD Nebraska team down to the wire.

It only gets better from here on out! Let's beat Colorado and go bowling again!

Go Sssssssssyclones!

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 495

Quote Originally Posted by AirWalke View Post
    Haven't had a chance to comment on the loss yet...

I still vividly remember the fake PAT last evening, watching it on TV, and for a moment my heart dropped into my stomach after the pass thrown. But after it was over, I didn't feel sorrowful. I mean, yeah, I hate that they lost, and NO, this was NOT a moral victory. There is no such thing.

If you keep trying to live on "moral victories", you will go nowhere. It's the losses that should make you want to win even more.

What was more remarkable to me was that our team has gone from what should have been a season destroying loss to Utah and OU to taking a VERY GOOD Nebraska team down to the wire.

It only gets better from here on out! Let's beat Colorado and go bowling again!
    So why did they roll out to the left and not the right side.

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

Rookie
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 574
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Man, as other poster have stated, the game wasn't lost on that play. I think the biggest story of this game was coming back from being down 14 points at the start of the 4th quarter against a top 10 team.

Would have been great to make that 2pt conversion, it was open, but we didn't. Time to move on. I hope we put the game away in the 1st quarter at Colorado. I think the players will be anxious to get back out there.