Groupon: $60 Mizzou tickets for $25

Starter Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Groupon: $60 Mizzou tickets for $25

Quote Originally Posted by JY07 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how exactly this deal works? Has anyone used this site before? Positive experience? How do you get the tickets once you purchase them from this site?

Recruit
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Quote Originally Posted by ISUCLONES15 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how exactly this deal works? Has anyone used this site before? Positive experience? How do you get the tickets once you purchase them from this site?
    i've been using it since they started it in chicago over a year ago and have never had a problem with the site, it is very reputable. for this deal it looks like once you purchase your ticket vouchers, you can begin redeeming them with the ticket office starting 11/8 where you will then get your assigned seat number.

groupon makes half of what the deal costs, so in reality isu is selling these for $12.50 each and groupon gets the other half. they are a cash making machine and the amount of money they make on some of the larger deals is crazy

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoCy View Post
    i've been using it since they started it in chicago over a year ago and have never had a problem with the site, it is very reputable. for this deal it looks like once you purchase your ticket vouchers, you can begin redeeming them with the ticket office starting 11/8 where you will then get your assigned seat number.

groupon makes half of what the deal costs, so in reality isu is selling these for $12.50 each and groupon gets the other half. they are a cash making machine and the amount of money they make on some of the larger deals is crazy
    Thanks for the info. I went ahead and ordered 2 tickets but it says that they still need 73 more people to order for everyone to get the deal. I checked my account and there are 2 $1.00 charges from Groupon on there. So if they get the 100 people do they then put the full charge on there? And vise versa, if they don't get enough orders do they just not charge you? Thanks!!

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

Quote Originally Posted by ISUCLONES15 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I went ahead and ordered 2 tickets but it says that they still need 73 more people to order for everyone to get the deal. I checked my account and there are 2 $1.00 charges from Groupon on there. So if they get the 100 people do they then put the full charge on there? And vise versa, if they don't get enough orders do they just not charge you? Thanks!!
    Exactly. If they get enough people to buy the deal, then the deal is good and they charge everyone and post the voucher to your account page. You then print off the deal and bring it to where ever the paper tells you to redeem it. I would assume the Jacobson building.

If they don't get enough people buying then no one is charged for the deal and it becomes inactive.