Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 147,980, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    HFCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,643
    Points
    147,980
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 124

    #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    Why on Earth would ABC go with two games if OSU @ Minnesota was the best game they could come up with opposite Oregon/USC?

    Of cours I can watch with other options but really?

    10 people in Minnesota would rather watch OSU/Minn. Other than those ten people and the state of Ohio the entire rest of the country would rather watch USC/Oregon.

    OSU/Minn is getting an exhibition game while the rest of the country gets the best team in the nation on the road against USC.



  2. #2
    Walk On
    Points: 9,517, Level: 29
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    DMjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    214
    Points
    9,517
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    Quote Originally Posted by HFCS View Post
    Why on Earth would ABC go with two games if OSU @ Minnesota was the best game they could come up with opposite Oregon/USC?

    Of cours I can watch with other options but really?

    10 people in Minnesota would rather watch OSU/Minn. Other than those ten people and the state of Ohio the entire rest of the country would rather watch USC/Oregon.

    OSU/Minn is getting an exhibition game while the rest of the country gets the best team in the nation on the road against USC.
    I'm a Big10 fan and I would much rather watch Oregon/USC. Minnesota is going to get killed.



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 27,911, Level: 51
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 739
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    Points
    27,911
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    Quote Originally Posted by DMjazz View Post
    I'm a Big10 fan and I would much rather watch Oregon/USC. Minnesota is going to get killed.
    Pretty sure Central Iowa is getting lucky and getting Oregon vs. USC. Good job by WOI in Des Moines picking the right game to watch.



  4. #4
    Rookie
    Points: 8,229, Level: 27
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    conmebol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    417
    Points
    8,229
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    I think the manager of woi-tv requested for oregon/usc, and was granted.



  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 27,911, Level: 51
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 739
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    Points
    27,911
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    Quote Originally Posted by conmebol View Post
    I think the manager of woi-tv requested for oregon/usc, and was granted.
    Good job by Ray Cole on that one if true.



  6. #6
    Eternal Student
    Points: 51,474, Level: 70
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,076
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    no2cyclones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nicholas J Schrup Library
    Posts
    2,812
    Points
    51,474
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 101

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    I agree. This is a ******* joke.



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 38,851, Level: 60
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    2,602
    Points
    38,851
    Level
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJCy View Post
    Pretty sure Central Iowa is getting lucky and getting Oregon vs. USC. Good job by WOI in Des Moines picking the right game to watch.
    thought Bear fans enjoy watching bad football.



  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 27,911, Level: 51
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 739
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    Points
    27,911
    Level
    51
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    31-7 Buckeyes in 2nd qtr, have they switched you all to the USC vs. Oregon game yet? It's a good one.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 147,980, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    HFCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,643
    Points
    147,980
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 124

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJCy View Post
    31-7 Buckeyes in 2nd qtr, have they switched you all to the USC vs. Oregon game yet? It's a good one.
    nope. Watching Oregon/USC on espn3 though.

    Wonder if OSU makes it 38-10 here early in the 3rd if they'll switch.



  10. #10
    Walk On
    Points: 5,407, Level: 21
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    133
    Points
    5,407
    Level
    21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: #1 Oregon @ USC? Nope. Midwest gets #11 OSU vs. Minn Jr. High



    I'm in Cedar Rapids.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM