Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Haunting or scary stories people have on here.

Not to get away from the football or basketball talk , but in the sprit of the time of year I was wondering if anybody has any freaky experiences out here like I have had or scary stories.

My story is about the couple of years I lived in my grandparents old farm house after they both had past on.
    A few months after me and a buddy of mine moved in to there old house which was on of the first houses built in that area. A few things started happening that kept making us feel wierd about being there. I think one of the first things that was wierd was the microwave kept on somehow getting unplugged. Also I had a black lab that was inside most of the time and he always would be looking up and things and kind of barking at things in that house like there was something there with us. Probably some of the craziest things was that there was a old lock on the bathroom door that had never worked in my lifetime, but all of a sudden I came home one day and my dog was locked in the bathroom then through the next few months both me and my roommate also got locked in there while we were showering. The same thing happened with the main door that we used to go outside you had to have a skelton key on both sides to lock and unlock it and we never locked unless we were going to be gone for a a few days. but there were times we would go to leave and we couldn't because that door was locked and we didn't have the key to oepn it up so we would have to go out through a window. But probably the creapest thing was on night I had left my tv on while I was sleeping and I was awaken by my tv as loud as it could go and the dishnetwork symbol on my tv like it was on a channel that was not bordcasting but this is where this gets really wierd the only tv in the house that had the satillite hooked up to it was in the living room which was a couple rooms away from mine. and After a few seconds of that doing that it just flipped back to normal and here I sat wondering what the heck just happen. I had a lot of sleeplesss nights in this house!!! The last crazy thing that happen with that house was that after a few years it had become very old and not liveable anymore so we had the fire dept come and burn it down. So they dumped all this gas all over inside and they tired to start it in the upstiars part of the house with flairs, but some how they had to try several times time to keep it going they would light a few stops and run out of the house and they would wait a bit and nothing would happen and they would go back in and the fires would be out.

Well there is parts of my stories that I have been through it would be fun to hear everybody else experineces.

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 535

Re: Haunting or scary stories people have on here.

Legend
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 535

Twice when I was a kid, I would walk up to my closet open the door and peer into the dark. Both times I would feel myself get pulled in and the next day I would wake up in there. I was not a sleep walker at all. I vividly remember doing this. Two different houses. Not sure why I tested it again in the next house, dumb kid I guess. Even to this day I dont go up to a closet without the lights on first.

Starter
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,133
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 96

Quote Originally Posted by jodysoma View Post
    Not to get away from the football or basketball talk , but in the sprit of the time of year I was wondering if anybody has any freaky experiences out here like I have had or scary stories.

My story is about the couple of years I lived in my grandparents old farm house after they both had past on.
    A few months after me and a buddy of mine moved in to there old house which was on of the first houses built in that area. A few things started happening that kept making us feel wierd about being there. I think one of the first things that was wierd was the microwave kept on somehow getting unplugged. Also I had a black lab that was inside most of the time and he always would be looking up and things and kind of barking at things in that house like there was something there with us. Probably some of the craziest things was that there was a old lock on the bathroom door that had never worked in my lifetime, but all of a sudden I came home one day and my dog was locked in the bathroom then through the next few months both me and my roommate also got locked in there while we were showering. The same thing happened with the main door that we used to go outside you had to have a skelton key on both sides to lock and unlock it and we never locked unless we were going to be gone for a a few days. but there were times we would go to leave and we couldn't because that door was locked and we didn't have the key to oepn it up so we would have to go out through a window. But probably the creapest thing was on night I had left my tv on while I was sleeping and I was awaken by my tv as loud as it could go and the dishnetwork symbol on my tv like it was on a channel that was not bordcasting but this is where this gets really wierd the only tv in the house that had the satillite hooked up to it was in the living room which was a couple rooms away from mine. and After a few seconds of that doing that it just flipped back to normal and here I sat wondering what the heck just happen. I had a lot of sleeplesss nights in this house!!! The last crazy thing that happen with that house was that after a few years it had become very old and not liveable anymore so we had the fire dept come and burn it down. So they dumped all this gas all over inside and they tired to start it in the upstiars part of the house with flairs, but some how they had to try several times time to keep it going they would light a few stops and run out of the house and they would wait a bit and nothing would happen and they would go back in and the fires would be out.

Well there is parts of my stories that I have been through it would be fun to hear everybody else experineces.

Addict
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10

One time, I was outside, and it was dark.

Starter
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

This thread has some "spooky" stuff and lots of awesome in it.

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...oring-isu.html

Pro
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 144
    Given: 9

It was a cold and rainy day, a lot like today, and Iowa State missed a field goal to beat Missouri and go to the Big 12 Championship game. Then they eventually lost in OT.

The scariest part it happened again a couple years later vs. Kansas.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walk On
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 434
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 225

Quote Originally Posted by jodysoma View Post

Jamie awakens in a cold sweat only to realize it wasn't a dream!
    He had just re-hired Chiz as head coach with Walden as DC and Criner as OC!!!

Pro
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 529
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 161
    Given: 71

Quote Originally Posted by bos View Post
    Twice when I was a kid, I would walk up to my closet open the door and peer into the dark. Both times I would feel myself get pulled in and the next day I would wake up in there. I was not a sleep walker at all. I vividly remember doing this. Two different houses. Not sure why I tested it again in the next house, dumb kid I guess. Even to this day I dont go up to a closet without the lights on first.
    Nice profile pic. Are you the Gatekeeper or the Keymaster?

Addict
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 11

I think Snowcraig posted the scariest story. See, he forgot to pick up his kid...........

Speechless
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,870
    Given: 886

As a teenager, my room was at the end of a hallway. One night, I noticed that the light coming through the door was a little brighter than usual, and slowly traveled across the wall, like someone walking down the hallway towards my room with a dim flashlight.

I got up a couple of times, and went to look out the front window to see if someone was driving by slowly or something, but never saw a car in sight. Eventually it got brighter, and came far enough down the hall that the source of the light almost certainly had to be right at the end of the hall by my door.

I jumped up and shut my door (looking down the hall, and of course, nothing was there), and I don't think I ever slept with the door open again.

Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Freebird View Post

YEah I should rephase that it was two seprate times that it happened, and not that we were taking a shower together.

Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by aeroclone08 View Post
    This thread has some "spooky" stuff and lots of awesome in it.

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...oring-isu.html

that is one of the best threads on here every I remember that one from a few years ago.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

I looked Dan Gable in the eye and soiled myself. Now that's scary!

“There have been a lotta tough guys. There have been pretenders. And there have been contenders. But there is only one king.”

Addict
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

My sister got stuck in our TV