I've got the latest version of Nero 7 Ultra, but am having some trouble trying to accomplish what I want to do...can anyone help??

I want to pull a few chapters (songs) from a music DVD. I used Nero Recode to make a "compilation", which was basically pulling a few chapters from the DVD. The process worked fine, but I can't seem to find a way to make a menu for the compilation. So when I burn the compilation to DVD and then play the DVD, the, DVD just starts playing as soon as it is put into the player. Also, the transition between chapters is rather rough, since there are no fades and such. That's OK, but it would be nicer if I could have a menu and somehow smooth the transitions. Does Nero have some way to make a menu for a compilation? I can't seem to figure it out.

So, I could take VOBs that Nero Recode made and make a movie out of them with Nero Vision. I could put in a menu, chapter breaks, and transitions. However, with Nero Vision, it seems that you can select only one audio stream from the VOB files. This concert has two audio streams (LPCM 2.0 and Dolby 5.1), and I would like to preserve both streams. Is there any way to get Nero Vision to dump both audio streams from the VOB files to the movie?

So at this point, it seems I can have both audio streams and no menus, or menus and only one audio stream.

Any brilliant advice from the CycloneFanatics is greatly appreciated!