Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Great article on Seneca Wallace/Browns

Cleveland Browns: QB Seneca Wallace Is Delivering Exactly As Advertised | Bleacher Report

Seneca is balling out in his starts while Jake Delhomme is out. IMO Seneca should be the Browns Starter! I also wish the football intro video from the ISU vs.TTU had "The Run" in it. Go Seneca! and GO CYCLONES!

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 667
    Given: 525

Re: Great article on Seneca Wallace/Browns

Quote Originally Posted by BrianTweed View Post
    Cleveland Browns: QB Seneca Wallace Is Delivering Exactly As Advertised | Bleacher Report

Seneca is balling out in his starts while Jake Delhomme is out. IMO Seneca should be the Browns Starter! I also wish the football intro video from the ISU vs.TTU had "The Run" in it. Go Seneca! and GO CYCLONES!
    I've been following them while he's started. He finally got a good defensive performance to back him up. He has played well but not great so far. Lots of balls yesterday where it was hard to tell if the incompletion was on the throw or the receiver. He certainly plays a lot more conservatively throwing the ball than he ever did at ISU.

I'm curious if Delholme (sp?) gets healthy and Seneca still starts, if they'll finally cut him lose and design some running plays or tell him to try to run for some yardage. That could be really fun. I believe McCoy can be an accurate NFL passer, but I'm guessing his knowledge of the offense really is nothing compared to Wallace and JD at this point.