Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 191

Any Raleigh/Durham, NC fans on here?

Hello all,

I've organized several ISU gamewatch parties for the Raleigh/Durham, NC area this season. We've had a small group of regulars for each game, but I really want to expand our "fan club". I've been told there are 200-300 ISU alumni in the area. My goal is to build our gamewatch party attendance to at least 20-30 people each week (about 10% of the local alumni base). If you live in the Triangle area of North Carolina, drop me a line and I'll keep you in the loop for upcoming gamewatch parties and other alumni events.

Also, the easiest way to stay up-to-date on Triangle area Cyclone events is to join the newly created Triangle Cyclone Fan Club Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=113718065354122

Twitter: ColbyDigsSoil
    Clash of Clans: Colby
    Untappd: ColbyDigsSoil

Recruit
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Re: Any Raleigh/Durham, NC fans on here?

I live in Morrisville. Have the game watches been at the Carolina Ale house in Brier Creek? Went to the local bar around the corner since it is so close last night. The other games on TV I have had other plans I am hoping to try to come to one of the gamewatches. Thanks for putting them together.

All-Star
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 572
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 191

Re: Any Raleigh/Durham, NC fans on here?

Quote Originally Posted by ncclone View Post
    I live in Morrisville. Have the game watches been at the Carolina Ale house in Brier Creek? Went to the local bar around the corner since it is so close last night. The other games on TV I have had other plans I am hoping to try to come to one of the gamewatches. Thanks for putting them together.
    Ya, they've been at that Carolina Ale House. Mark down the Utah @ ISU game this coming Saturday. We'll start showing up around 6:30 PM ET and would love to have ya. The ISUAA will prob send out an email about it soon. We've had between 5 and 18 people show up for previous gamewatches this season, so if we can get you and other ISU fans to come we can really start to build our "core group". I watched the games with my wife (and fellow alum) at local bars by ourselves the last two seasons. I can guarantee that it's more fun, win or lose, when you watch it with fellow fans... especially in big groups.

Twitter: ColbyDigsSoil
    Clash of Clans: Colby
    Untappd: ColbyDigsSoil