Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 447
    Given: 27

Creepy dude staring at me

So last night, as I'm going to bed, I'm going around the house shutting off all of the lights. The entry into my townhome is a door with a window above it, then a staircase up to the first (technically second) floor with my living room and kitchen, then up another floor to the bedrooms. I turn out a light and look out the window above the door and there's a guy outside staring at me. Creepy enough, but it's 2 am and there are two bars across the parking lot that are closing, and some people take the back parking lot that my door faces to get home. Not too big of a deal, since I'm not too worried. He was creepy, but I live in a pretty well-to-do suburb of Indy with little crime, so I go to bed. Wake up this morning to take the dog out and there are at least 10 cigarette butts right outside my door. Now THAT'S creepy. This dude stood out there long enough to smoke 10 cigarettes. And to make it even more creepy, I had taken my dog outside about ten minutes before I saw him the night before (it's always the last thing I do before going to bed).

What kind of creepy things have happened to you?

All-Star
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Creepy dude staring at me

Quote Originally Posted by cyrocksmypants View Post
    So last night, as I'm going to bed, I'm going around the house shutting off all of the lights. The entry into my townhome is a door with a window above it, then a staircase up to the first (technically second) floor with my living room and kitchen, then up another floor to the bedrooms. I turn out a light and look out the window above the door and there's a guy outside staring at me. Creepy enough, but it's 2 am and there are two bars across the parking lot that are closing, and some people take the back parking lot that my door faces to get home. Not too big of a deal, since I'm not too worried. He was creepy, but I live in a pretty well-to-do suburb of Indy with little crime, so I go to bed. Wake up this morning to take the dog out and there are at least 10 cigarette butts right outside my door. Now THAT'S creepy. This dude stood out there long enough to smoke 10 cigarettes. And to make it even more creepy, I had taken my dog outside about ten minutes before I saw him the night before (it's always the last thing I do before going to bed).

What kind of creepy things have happened to you?
    Smoked 10 cigs outside of a townhouse once.