Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 506
    Given: 458

32 Reasons to get excited for NFL

Ok, July has hit and I'm officially feeling the dog days of summer. I am going to bore you all and give you a reason why everyteam can be exciting to watch in the NFL for one reason or another. In no particular order. These are not predictions, just merely reasons to watch the team.

New England - I'm guessing Moss could be back to 1000 and 10 with Brady feeding him
    Miami - Ronnie Brown has one more year to prove me wrong, otherwise I'm writing him off
    NY Jets - Jones, Washington and Blaylock are a potential 3 headed monster at RB
    Buffalo - Marshawn Lynch.
    Cincinnati- Watching what the horse racing (literally) Ocho-Cinco is going to do next is all I need to keep this team interesting (not to mention a stacked offense all the way around)
    Cleveland - Brady Quinn is going to be hard not to follow considering all the draft day woes for him.
    Pittsburgh - Best blocking WR in the league - Hines Ward.
    Baltimore - I think McGahee will thrive in this run happy offense, he just needs to learn how to not talk to the media.
    Kansas City - I wonder if the cheifs will ever get a good WR since Larry-ball might not be a go this year. They should pony up since it's going to be hard to find another RB getting 17 TDs a year.
    Denver - Travis Henry in a Denver offensive system = irresistable to fantasy owners
    Oakland - Most people will watch this team to see if it can actually get worse than last year.
    San Diego - We all know LT is amazing. Vincent Jackson is the guy I'm excited to watch on this team.
    Indianapolis - Addai proved pretty quickly he doesn't need anyone to share the RB reigns with.
    Houston - Matt Schaub is one of the most underrated QB's in the NFL.
    Jax - Daunte Culpepper is running out of time for his aging body.
    Tennessee - Vince Young - one year wonder? we'll see
    NY Giants - With decent targets in Toomer, Burress and Shockey, Eli is running out of excuses. Jacobs is a monster.
    Philly - Kevin Curtis is an extremely underrated and undernoticed WR in the league.
    Dallas - Romo and TO seem to play nice.
    Washington - I wonder if Ethan Albright will write anymore letters (read the following link to understand )
    Ethan Albright’s Letter to John Madden
    Green Bay - Apparently there is a new RB in town from Nebraska. Maybe he will fumble less than his predecessor.
    Minnesota - Adrian Peterson.
    Detriot - With all their weapons, they should at least lose their games with high scoring offense.
    Chicago - Cedric Benson gets his first year of being the solo back.
    Tampa Bay - Garcia could thrive down south the way he resurrected the Eagles last year
    Carolina - Nice depth at QB on this roster. RBs might need to get in better shape.
    New Orleans - There are about 11 reasons to watch this team, their offensive. Brees has struck gold with his resources
    Atlanta - Will Vick bring his dogs to the game? half time IS 20 minutes long...
    Seattle - Alexander claims he is %100 and better than ever, but we all really just wanna see Seneca get some PT.
    St Louis - Steven Jackson had 90 freaking catches last year.
    Arizona - Leinert could have a breakout sophmore year
    San Fransisco - People are saying Gore will be a top 3 fantasy back.

Last edited by mj4cy; 07-01-2007 at 10:20 AM.
    @RandomGeoFacts

Pro
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 894
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 45

Re: 32 Reasons to get excited for NFL

Ethan Albright’s Letter to John Madden
    OMG! That was so funny! Rude, but funny!

"Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning “many”; and "tics" meaning “bloodsucking creatures”." ~Robin Williams

Asst. Regional Manager
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 506
    Given: 458

Re: 32 Reasons to get excited for NFL

It was the funniest thing I've read in my life. I'm pretty sure he didn't actually write it, but nonetheless, its hilarious.

@RandomGeoFacts