Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Points: 3,038, Level: 15
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5
    Points
    3,038
    Level
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Game Watch KC, MO

    Hey everyone-

    Do you know if Kelly's is still open in Westport? I've heard it's been overrun a little bit since P&L opened up...didn't know if the game would be televised down there as I'll be there for the Chiefs game the next day. Any insight on a place to watch if that doesn't work? I saw that Mediacom wasn't televising down there...thanks!



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 19,457, Level: 42
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    kcclones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,702
    Points
    19,457
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    i am not sure if the KC Alumni chapter has sent out any game watch information



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 101,395, Level: 99
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,655
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,054
    Points
    101,395
    Level
    99
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    Quote Originally Posted by tpete4 View Post
    Hey everyone-

    Do you know if Kelly's is still open in Westport? I've heard it's been overrun a little bit since P&L opened up...didn't know if the game would be televised down there as I'll be there for the Chiefs game the next day. Any insight on a place to watch if that doesn't work? I saw that Mediacom wasn't televising down there...thanks!
    Kelly's is still open. Very, very, very, very doubtful it will have the game.



  4. #4
    All-Star
    Points: 19,841, Level: 42
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    flander1649's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,575
    Points
    19,841
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 6

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    I would say your best bet is the OP (the Other Place) they have had ISU games on before that are on mediacom. It is in Overland Park on 80th street 2 blocks west of Metcalf. It is an Iowa bar first (they support all the state of Iowa teams) but since their game is in the morning they will probably have the ISU game on the big screens if they can get it.


    Kyle S. Flander

  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 64,816, Level: 78
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    5,257
    Points
    64,816
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 52

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    Kelly's is still open, and had a pretty good atmosphere last weekend...can't help on the game watch, but would be a bit surprised if they are able to hook up clonezone there with their technology...



  6. #6
    Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    Quote Originally Posted by flander1649 View Post
    I would say your best bet is the OP (the Other Place) they have had ISU games on before that are on mediacom. It is in Overland Park on 80th street 2 blocks west of Metcalf. It is an Iowa bar first (they support all the state of Iowa teams) but since their game is in the morning they will probably have the ISU game on the big screens if they can get it.

    The OP in Overland Park is the headquarters of the UNI Alumni Club of KC, bunch of Panther stuff displayed, as well as the UI Alumni Club of KC.



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 39,097, Level: 61
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,253
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    2,616
    Points
    39,097
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 2

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    Quote Originally Posted by KCIowan View Post
    The OP in Overland Park is the headquarters of the UNI Alumni Club of KC, bunch of Panther stuff displayed, as well as the UI Alumni Club of KC.
    Sounds like a ****hole to me.



  8. #8
    All-Star
    Points: 19,841, Level: 42
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    flander1649's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,575
    Points
    19,841
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 6

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    Quote Originally Posted by KCIowan View Post
    The OP in Overland Park is the headquarters of the UNI Alumni Club of KC, bunch of Panther stuff displayed, as well as the UI Alumni Club of KC.
    There is also a lot of ISU stuff hanging up too. There are multiple ISU game watches there the NIU one was there.


    Kyle S. Flander

  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 209,845, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    16,006
    Points
    209,845
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 380
    Given: 180

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    Kelly's is open and going strong... but not sure if they would have the game on TV since it is on Clonezone...that's an old beer soaked building, not sure how high tech they are.



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 19,457, Level: 42
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    kcclones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    1,702
    Points
    19,457
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6

    Re: Game Watch KC, MO

    Anyone call the other place to see if they are having the game?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM