Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 85,132, Level: 90
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isufbcurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,240
    Points
    85,132
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,324
    Given: 2,368

    Need UNI Tickets

    If anyone has 3 or 4 tickets to the UNI game they want to get rid of send me a PM.

    Thanks



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 42,167, Level: 63
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Cyrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,126
    Points
    42,167
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 18

    Re: Need UNI Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by isufbcurt View Post
    If anyone has 3 or 4 tickets to the UNI game they want to get rid of send me a PM.

    Thanks
    No offense, but I hope every Cyclone fan who has a ticket to this game isn't looking to unload them. I hope they all show up and park their butt in their seats.



    Seriously, I hope you can find some tickets.



  3. #3
    Starter
    Points: 72,006, Level: 83
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,144
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cyballz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    963
    Points
    72,006
    Level
    83
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 50
    read this post quickly - it might not last long

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 85,132, Level: 90
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isufbcurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,240
    Points
    85,132
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,324
    Given: 2,368

    Re: Need UNI Tickets

    Thanks but I use that as a last option. If I can't find anyone on here willing to sell I'll walk up Saturday and buy what I need.



  5. #5
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Need UNI Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by isufbcurt View Post
    Thanks but I use that as a last option. If I can't find anyone on here willing to sell I'll walk up Saturday and buy what I need.
    I have four great tickets around the 45 yardline on the west side. Section 8, row 33, seats 5-8. The seats have padded seats and padded backrests. I also have a parking pass that is literally 20-30 yards from the Jack Trice statue, in the northeast lot. Unfortunately, I cannot use the tickets d/t a wedding. I have the tickets on stubhub at the moment for $89 apiece. I would be willing to let them go for $75 apiece plus overnight shipping (unless you could pick them up at my house in Ames sometime before 11AM on Saturday). Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know if they are still available.



  6. #6
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 7,944, Level: 26
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DollaDollaBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Marion
    Posts
    297
    Points
    7,944
    Level
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

    Re: Need UNI Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by julo43 View Post
    I have four great tickets around the 45 yardline on the west side. Section 8, row 33, seats 5-8. The seats have padded seats and padded backrests. I also have a parking pass that is literally 20-30 yards from the Jack Trice statue, in the northeast lot. Unfortunately, I cannot use the tickets d/t a wedding. I have the tickets on stubhub at the moment for $89 apiece. I would be willing to let them go for $75 apiece plus overnight shipping (unless you could pick them up at my house in Ames sometime before 11AM on Saturday). Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know if they are still available.
    PM sent



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM