Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

I really Hate Iowa, Part III

Yes you heard right folks, I am coming out with another reason why I hate iowa.

Reason #3-"ISU will always be Iowa's little brother". I dont even know where to start. Alright, first off, this line makes no sense whatsoever. Both schools play in different conferences, face different opponents, and never see eachother besides a couple days out of 365. Another reason why head to head is a good factor in determining who is better.
    Something else to take into consideration, who gave Iowa the right to tag someone as the little brother? "what have you done for me lately" fits Iowa perfectly. Mediocre football season last year followed up by, which I still laugh about, the loss to eventual National Champion SouthernNorthwestern State Tech (They won the Championship didnt they??)
    Yes they did have the one good season where they went to the BCS, congratulations. But the years after were overrated seasons. The cards were laid out perfectly for Iowa, overrated opponents. I was sick to my stomach whenever Iowa played a peice of crap Penn State team that was rated in the top 20. Mix in the Michigans, Michigan States, and voila! you look good.

Well that's part III of why I hate Iowa. Monkeybrow, take it from here.

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    How about starting with 6 out of 23?

Walk On
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    May I ask what you are doing here.

Prospect Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    no................

Facebook Knows All
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 177
    Quote Originally Posted by 0JanuaryBowls View Post
    How about starting with 6 out of 23?
    I personally don't care about the ISU-Iowa result in 1976 or 1983. What I do care about is what has been going on in recent memory. I went to ISU from 2000-2004 so I REALLY care about what happened then.

Just keep talking on your own boards about how you will "demolish ISU this year" or the game "won't be close" just like the last few years and we will put you in your place again. Remember what 2002 felt like in Kinnick after ISU dominated the 2nd half? It's going to feel worse this year.

And oh yeah sorry we can't get to a January bowl game because our conference doesn't reward the 5th place team with a Jan. game.

Walk On
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    I can see it now......a week before the game Ferentz and Company will get together and try to think of a way, clean or dirty, to get Blythe out of the game cuz they know d@mn well they wont be able to stop him.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 116
    Went to an Iowa Cubs game the other night. Right in front of us was a guy who was a Pukeye Puke talking about having season tickets and now all the games were sold out and how good they were going to be. Then he notices the Iowa State foul markers and makes some comment about that not being right. I went to the game with CYST8 and he tells him ISU didn't have baseball anymore so someone should use them to which he replies "I f%&#ing hate Iowa State" to which we told him we were the same only opposite. Sloppy fat pig with a big wad of chew in his mouth spitting on the floor beneath and then barking to his buddy about how he gets laid off all the time at the jobs he works at. I'm not necessarily against chewing tobacco, but the way he did it was enough to gag a maggot.

The guy represents 90% of EIU fans and is probably the same guy selling that sick shirt on ebay. I wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire!!!

Rookie Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonesrule91 View Post
    Went to an Iowa Cubs game the other night. Right in front of us was a guy who was a Pukeye Puke talking about having season tickets and now all the games were sold out and how good they were going to be. Then he notices the Iowa State foul markers and makes some comment about that not being right. I went to the game with CYST8 and he tells him ISU didn't have baseball anymore so someone should use them to which he replies "I f%&#ing hate Iowa State" to which we told him we were the same only opposite. Sloppy fat pig with a big wad of chew in his mouth spitting on the floor beneath and then barking to his buddy about how he gets laid off all the time at the jobs he works at. I'm not necessarily against chewing tobacco, but the way he did it was enough to gag a maggot.

The guy represents 90% of EIU fans and is probably the same guy selling that sick shirt on ebay. I wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire!!!
    You're right, the average hawk fan in my area of the world has more tattoos than teeth...both male and female.

God Bless America

Hall-Of-Famer
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    O boy we have an original Pukeye fan here.....0Januarybowls. Ya, you really earned last years Jan bowl didn't you. You had the same record as ISU, you got your *** sliced up and handed back to you on a sandwich with a side of dill pickle by same ISU. BUT since you are part of the Little 11, you go to a JAN bowl. As far as I am concerned, that's like taking your ugly sister to the prom, of course that is probably where you were conceived so I won't get too personal.

Now get back to mopping the floors and changing the grease in the french frie cooker. Just cause you've been there for 15 years now don't mean you can spend time on your bosses computer.

Swarm & Punish
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 545
    Given: 1,061
    When people use the "I f%&#ing hate Iowa State" line like you mentioned above. I only respond with this:

"Do you really, I mean really, understand what it means to hate? If you do, I do feel sorry for you. If you don't, and I pray that you don't, you certainly understand the absurdity of your remark."

that usually gets them to chill out.

- keep.

The first and best victory is to conquer self; to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile. - Plato

May you only need 39 acres to turn your rig around. - keep

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 23
    He's banned and can't read your reply. :P

Hall-Of-Famer
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by keepngoal View Post
    When people use the "I f%&#ing hate Iowa State" line like you mentioned above. I only respond with this:

"Do you really, I mean really, understand what it means to hate? If you do, I do feel sorry for you. If you don't, and I pray that you don't, you certainly understand the absurdity of your remark."

that usually gets them to chill out.

- keep.
    That's because you confuse them so bad with intellectual remarks that it locks them up like an old 286 computer. If you took their brain and shoved it up a knat's ***, it would look like a BB in a basketball auditorium. Plain and simple:D

Walk On
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Say what you want about Ferents and Iowa but I'd give my left nut to have 3-10 win seasons. We can tout 6 of 8 all we want but what have we really done outside of the Iowa game. We had our 2 best chances to win the North and blew it and that was with UT, OK and TT off the schedule. This year will be a lot tougher for us and if Mac can't get it done I say good riddence. I am not one of the Kool Aid drinkers. Just look at Mac's record. I'm not buying any more spin.

All-Star
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 769
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cybot View Post
    Say what you want about Ferents and Iowa but I'd give my left nut to have 3-10 win seasons. We can tout 6 of 8 all we want but what have we really done outside of the Iowa game. We had our 2 best chances to win the North and blew it and that was with UT, OK and TT off the schedule. This year will be a lot tougher for us and if Mac can't get it done I say good riddence. I am not one of the Kool Aid drinkers. Just look at Mac's record. I'm not buying any more spin.
    If that is how quick you would be to turn on our team, then good riddance to you big guy! I realize that we need to sell 30,000 seats, but hopefully you don't waste one of the nice seats in the lower deck. If you don't even realize the accomplishment Dan has made in bringing ISU as far as he has and can only compare him to a guy that we beat 6 out of the last 8 years with what analysts would say is less talent, than you may have troubles figuring out which end goes on the seat. What have we done outside of Iowa? We have gone from a team that does not compete for titles at all to one that is respected and should in my kool aid drinking *** be competing with Nebraska and the like year after year now. You are either with us or we are going to run your *** over!

“Also, I met a lot of Iowa State fans and I don’t want to leave any of that behind.” - DARIUS DARKS on Staying a CLONE!!!

Matt (00 Alumn)
    Waukee, Iowa

Prospect Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    How long do you think it will take the Hawks to get into our REDZONE this year...HAHA? I know they weren't able to accomplish that feat last year. Yet they are so confident this year, for what reason? I am so sick and tired of hearing the Drew Tate got hurt excuse. I thought they actually started playing better once Manson took the field.