So, I was doing some grocery shopping last night when I saw this in the magazine aisle. I always buy this guide as well as Blue Ribbon's guide before the college basketball season gets started. Granted, I think it came out earlier this year than before, as they didn't even publish team schedules and still have Grayer listed as an assistant coach, but I think they do a pretty good job overall.

Anyway, no surprises here, they have us finishing last in the Big 12, which I hate to write is only reasonable. Kansas is picked 1st, and Kansas State 2nd, followed in order by; Missouri, Baylor, Texas, Texas A & M, Oklahoma State, Colorado, Texas Tech, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and then us. For Top 25 rankings, Kansas is 4th, K State is 6th, Missouri is 13th, and Baylor is 16th.

The good news is that most of our easy and lame non-conference (and easy and lame is what our non-conference schedule needs to be) teams are picked to finish towards the bottom of their respective conferences as well, including Iowa and Virginia. I can see us having a similar record to last season actually, because of such a weak non-conference schedule.