Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Close Down The Forum??

What is all this "close down the forum" if Jerry spills the beans talk? You guys have not heard of the Constitution over there in Ames?? Jerry is sure getting smoked over on CR for opening up this "story."

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    What story?

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Sure, we have the constitutional right to tell everyone in the whole world whats up, but because we respect the wishes of the owner of this particular site we don't. Jeremy asked us not to say anything so we won't. Its what a person with strong moral fiber and a good sense of right and wrong would do... that means a good person. Plus I odnt even know what it is so even if I could tell people...

God Bless America

Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by 0JanuaryBowls View Post
    What is all this "close down the forum" if Jerry spills the beans talk? You guys have not heard of the Constitution over there in Ames?? Jerry is sure getting smoked over on CR for opening up this "story."

I smell a gigantic hairy stinky troll here...prepare for battle!! (ISUFan22 and amyk33 and I drawing plastic swords...goonies89 banging the call to arms) repel all boarders mates!

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybrow View Post
    I smell a gigantic hairy stinky troll here...prepare for battle!! (ISUFan22 and amyk33 and I drawing plastic swords...goonies89 banging the call to arms) repel all boarders mates!
    I'll bring the wrist-rockets and critter repellent, I'm running low on marbles so somebody needs to go to the store.

God Bless America

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 152
    What if I just simply set my latest flatulence ablaze, pointing it in his direction?

Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by clone33 View Post
    I'll bring the wrist-rockets and critter repellent, I'm running low on marbles so somebody needs to go to the store.

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more" as we sally forth to assault the Hawkeye faithfull with never-ending concussion-tater rips...public-housing for the ferentz litter jokes...and peppering of Pierce sex-ploits. pull up the thongs young Cy soldiers! the time Jermey has fortold has come! the naughty birds from the east are at the doorstep! Get out from underneath the bed Goonies!!

All-Star
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,372
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6
    Mr. January Bowels... like you, we here in Ames have heard of the constitution, however, unlike you, we know what is in the constitution. Yes, it may be a person's 1st amendment right to the freedom of speech and press. But you also gotta realize people have the right to remain silent. And people who own and run websites have the right to disable forums and even take their site off the web and most of us here like what Jeremy's provided for us and don't think it's worth losing any of it by discussing a topic he decided he no longer wants on his site.