Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 64,462, Level: 78
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CyCloned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Robins, Iowa
    Posts
    5,443
    Points
    64,462
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 424
    Given: 195

    OK, time to move on....

    Iowa was just plain too good for the Clones today, there is no way around this. In order to beat KSU ISU is going to need this:

    AA to throw the ball to the receivers, not 20 feet over their heads

    Receivers are going to have to catches the passes in range, Sed Johnson, this means you in particular

    The defense is going to have to start making tackles, today was ridiculous, they made Adam Robinson look like Hershel Walker.

    The coaches need to find a MLBer that isn't 195 pounds. Don't know the answer here, but the Clones will get run over again next week without some size in the middle.



  2. #2
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 156,116, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Psyclone Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    4200'50"N 93
    Posts
    4,142
    Points
    156,116
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 221
    Given: 354

    Re: OK, time to move on....

    Quote Originally Posted by CyCloned View Post
    Iowa was just plain too good for the Clones today, there is no way around this. In order to beat KSU ISU is going to need this:

    AA to throw the ball to the receivers, not 20 feet over their heads

    Receivers are going to have to catches the passes in range, Sed Johnson, this means you in particular

    The defense is going to have to start making tackles, today was ridiculous, they made Adam Robinson look like Hershel Walker.

    The coaches need to find a MLBer that isn't 195 pounds. Don't know the answer here, but the Clones will get run over again next week without some size in the middle.
    I agree...
    AA needs just a little groove to get into. In fact the sooner the better. I think he'll bounce back, and we'll be fine.



  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 445,067, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Posts
    24,310
    Points
    445,067
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 479
    Given: 110

    Re: OK, time to move on....

    If you can't run the ball and stop the run, it doesn't matter. We didn't do either today, and we aren't going to win football games until the lines pick it up.



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 437,466, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    65,683
    Points
    437,466
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,575
    Given: 1,228

    Re: OK, time to move on....

    Quote Originally Posted by IcSyU View Post
    If you can't run the ball and stop the run, it doesn't matter. We didn't do either today, and we aren't going to win football games until the lines pick it up.
    We punted 40 yards a kick!!!!

    Who is our oline coach? I thought we got rid of Barney.

    Seriously, the oline has been vanilla. No one is standing out.


    Let Prohm's Posse Ride: Georges, Georgios, 3sus, Hallice, Deonte, Abdel, Monte, Matt, and McKaT.

  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 520,032, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jdoggivjc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    36,136
    Points
    520,032
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,391
    Given: 1,766

    Re: OK, time to move on....

    If I were coach I'd just burn the game film from today and just start from scratch tomorrow - I don't think that there would be anything useful by dwelling on today's game.


    Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.


  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 437,466, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    65,683
    Points
    437,466
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,575
    Given: 1,228

    Re: OK, time to move on....

    We found a kicker today. He kicks it everywhere and the return people do not know if it will be a floater, a boomer, a knuckker, a bouncer, or a fade.


    Let Prohm's Posse Ride: Georges, Georgios, 3sus, Hallice, Deonte, Abdel, Monte, Matt, and McKaT.

  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 28,811, Level: 52
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 939
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    ahaselhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boone, IA
    Posts
    1,841
    Points
    28,811
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 90

    Re: OK, time to move on....

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    We found a kicker today. He kicks it everywhere and the return people do not know if it will be a floater, a boomer, a knuckker, a bouncer, or a fade.
    There's something to be said for being unpredictable.



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 92,435, Level: 94
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 715
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    cstrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tyler, TX
    Posts
    8,947
    Points
    92,435
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 341
    Given: 336

    Re: OK, time to move on....

    I think KSU is going to run all over us. Doesn't look good.


    Quote Originally Posted by cyrocksmypants View Post
    CG. No one knows what you're talking about.

    great white buffalo




    http://svrwxstormchaser.blogspot.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM