Search:

Type: Posts; User: ruxCYtable; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.04 seconds.

  1. Replies
    18
    Views
    427

    Re: Needing Data for travel

    We rented a house on vacation last year that had a hot spot in it rather than traditional wi-fi. It wasn't blazing fast but it was reliable and worked well. I'd hate to see you have to sign a long...
  2. Replies
    97
    Views
    7,650

    Re: Pollard To Discuss His Future Outlook

    When I get a hold of the son of a ***** who leaked this, I'm gonna tear his eyeballs out and I'm gonna suck his ******* skull.
  3. Replies
    881
    Views
    142,503

    Re: Chieck Diallo rumors

    That's just access in their own homes. Those 2.3% then paint copies onto parchment for the other 97.7%.
  4. Re: Anybody notice that Baylor football guys are now running on their track team.

    Yeah, this used to be a huge problem. I'll bet the track coaches loved their football coaches stashing talent on their team and not having to recruit!
  5. Replies
    71
    Views
    17,463

    Re: Dominez Burnett

    It falls into one of their one-time transfer exceptions. If the NAIA school informs the NCAA in writing they have no objection to his transfer he may play immediately.
  6. Replies
    71
    Views
    17,463

    Re: Dominez Burnett

    I guess I'll be kind of disappointed if we blow a scholarship on this guy, unless NAIA ball in Michigan is way better than in Iowa.

    As for paying, nothing is coming out of this guy's pocket if he...
  7. Replies
    22
    Views
    698

    Re: Does Ringo belong in Hall of Fame?

    Good reasonable opinion here that I wouldn't dispute.
  8. Replies
    22
    Views
    698

    Re: Does Ringo belong in Hall of Fame?

    I'm a big Cheap Trick fan as well. As a fan, I love their attitude of "we'll play for anyone, anywhere, anytime" (I've seen them probably 10 times in venues large and very small) but it almost seems...
  9. Replies
    22
    Views
    698

    Re: Does Ringo belong in Hall of Fame?

    The Hall of Fame does delineate between solo and band careers. He was already in as a member of The Beatles. He was just inducted as a solo artist (the last Beatle to get in as an individual.) If you...
  10. Replies
    22
    Views
    698

    Does Ringo belong in Hall of Fame?

    As a member of The Beatles, for sure. As a solo artist? I don't believe so.

    Thoughts?
  11. Re: Chains that you didn't know where chains at first

    McDonald's.
  12. Replies
    61
    Views
    2,020

    Re: Friday OT - Apologize

    This is me. I haven't been to class reunion and I'm skipping my 25th this year because I'm ashamed of who I was when I was younger. I was a huge jerk who was only after one thing.
  13. Re: What is the saddest movie plot you can think of?

    The story of a once great nation, a shining city on a hill, destroyed by politicians and uncontrollable debt.
  14. Replies
    450
    Views
    61,907

    Re: Clayton Custer Transfering

    If he wanted to play both baseball and basketball his scholly would get charged to basketball as the higher revenue sport, would it not?
  15. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,391

    Re: Best no fee rewards card?

    We love our Cap One card. I probably actually don't use it as much as I should. Gotta say, one of the few companies that's never ****** me off as a customer!

    I know it's probably OCD but we pay...
  16. Replies
    82
    Views
    6,299

    Re: When do you start to dislike someone

    He's got a job to do and he's doing it to the best of his ability. He gave us everything he had while he was here but he works for someone else now and he's doing the same. I don't begrudge him in...
  17. Re: Do JTS upgrades really give us a big boost?

    this is correct

    i like wrnl but they are dead wrong about that. the press sat in the area that is now the suites on the west side.

    no. that is where the film crews for both teams were...
  18. Replies
    13
    Views
    597

    Re: Mediacom Cancel

    Flipped out like this ahahahah

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYUvpYE99vg
  19. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,953

    Re: DirecTV pulls Rob Lowe ads

    I hear you. I'd consider switching to Dish but my wife hates switching and having to learn new stuff. Only other option for me is Mediacon which I will not do. If Imon (formerly McLeod) ever comes to...
  20. Replies
    43
    Views
    1,953

    Re: DirecTV pulls Rob Lowe ads

    I found them to be only mildly humorous. Just thought it was a little petty of Comcast to complain about it. Come up with something funnier, fight fire with fire!
Results 1 to 20 of 200
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4
  • TV: TBD
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • August 29, 2015
  • 06:00 PM