Search Results - CycloneFanatic

Search:

Type: Posts; User: RivClone23; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Thread: Royce White

    by RivClone23
    Replies
    58
    Views
    4,580

    Re: Royce White

    Everyone chill. The guy who said people in the CCL are like you and me is completely mistaken. 95% of those kids play college basketball and the other 5% used to play college basketball.

    Anyways,...
  2. Replies
    16
    Views
    1,858

    Re: ESPN Big XII Power Rankings

    Not only did they beat Ohio State, but they were missing 8 players in the Maryland game, including their starting quarterback.
  3. Replies
    32
    Views
    2,581

    Re: ***ISU/CU Game Watch Locations Thread***

    The Keg Stand has two rooms and i was told that atleast 1 would be devoted to our game. If thats the case no need to worry about listening to the hawk game for the 1st half, or even dealing with them.
  4. Replies
    36
    Views
    2,628

    Re: Tonight's South Park...

    is there a replay on tonight?
  5. Replies
    26
    Views
    1,870

    Re: Kool-aid fueled hypothetical

    i like kool-aid too
  6. Replies
    163
    Views
    7,732

    Re: Your greatest athletic accomplishment?

    Hit a homerun in the state championship game that we eventually won 13-3.
  7. Replies
    490
    Views
    19,937

    Poll: Help: Re: CF NEEDS YOUR HELP - EVERYONE PLEASE REPLY

    Male 25
  8. Replies
    8
    Views
    1,535

    Re: Jordan Railey Video

    I loved how much Railey talked about defense and rebounding.
  9. Replies
    45
    Views
    3,731

    Re: Iowa/Iowa State Men's Basketball Game

    Yes, this should make the game very interesting.
  10. Replies
    21
    Views
    2,982

    Re: Brackins: A True Cyclone

    i know this is a dig at dg. i know CB didnt always get the ball at the right time but DG is a solid PG and he will be one of the best PG in the big 12. Some people just dont wanna give credit...
  11. Replies
    20
    Views
    3,944

    Re: Hoiberg mentioned on Dan Patrick Show

    He didn't really give an opinion IIRC. He shouted The Mayor! The Mayor is going home, or something like that. Then they basically went on to the bet and how Freddie helped him get ready for the...
  12. Replies
    8
    Views
    638

    MLB: Re: Games on TBS

    get directv, seriously!
  13. Re: Your best Personal Fred Hoiberg Encounter...

    Pretty disapointed i wasn't invited! What the hell? I will now hold that against you:wink:
  14. Replies
    38
    Views
    2,739

    Re: Where did Fizer go?

    I wasn't aware that you could tell my knowledge of sports by the teams I follow. More power to you sir!! :biglaugh:
  15. Replies
    38
    Views
    2,739

    Re: Where did Fizer go?

    fail!
  16. Replies
    59
    Views
    2,730

    Re: Free throws, free throws, free throws

    I don't think you can take them so literally. At one point during the Texas game Gilstrap missed 2 along with the front end of a 1 and 1 within a couple minutes. May be wrong but i think Dendy...
  17. Replies
    21
    Views
    2,022

    Re: Is Sedrick Johnson still available?

    Pretty sure he was talking about Hamilton, not Gilstrap
  18. Replies
    47
    Views
    2,692

    Re: GMac Era By the Numbers

    I disagree with this to an extent. Thats just like saying that Team A beat Team B who beat Team C so Team A is better than Team C. I challenge you to look at Texas A&M Corpus Christi's schedule. ...
  19. Replies
    16
    Views
    1,481

    Re: Important question regarding the Duke game

    Pretty sure they served beer at the bradley game a couple years ago, anyone else remember for sure?
  20. Thread: JUCO QBs

    by RivClone23
    Replies
    29
    Views
    2,687

    Re: JUCO QBs

    while i like tiller as much as the next guy, i don't see whats wrong with a little competition?
Results 1 to 20 of 54
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM