Search:

Type: Posts; User: Judoka; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

  1. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    I'd be confused if they pulled redshirts here. I'm fine with doing so but only if the guy is going to clearly hold the starting spot the rest of the year, and Larson, Meeks, and Goettl all beat the...
  2. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    I think that's a fair place to put 174 on the list of upsets. Weatherman has lost 10-1 to Evans each of the past two years, which is why he's behind the others even though he's ranked 6th. But he's...
  3. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    Meet got added to the BTN2Go schedule and Mediacom!

    http://www.btn2go.com/game/iowa-st-at-iowa-on-11292014
  4. Re: RECRUITING: Top-ranked JUCO DT says he will "probably" be a Cyclone

    Even better.
  5. Replies
    68
    Views
    3,361

    Re: Rick Pitino "We played 4 white guys"

    That's hilarious.
  6. Replies
    1
    Views
    275

    Re: 11/25 Intermat Rankings (ISU remains 12th)

    http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/wrestling/d1/usa-todaynwca-coaches

    Coaches Poll has Iowa 1st and ISU moving up one spot to 15th
  7. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    I wonder who Iowa s going to put out there at 149 and 157. At 149 Grothus beat Sorenson head to head at the Luther open, but Sorenson placed higher than him at the tournament they went to last...
  8. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    Not everybody lives in Iowa.
  9. Replies
    20
    Views
    1,637

    Re: Another Fan of Georges

    If he plays the rest of the year like he has the first few games I wouldn't bet on that. But I'm okay with that.
  10. Re: RECRUITING: Top-ranked JUCO DT says he will "probably" be a Cyclone

    That would be a huge get. A guy like him could be the difference in multiple games for us.
  11. Replies
    1
    Views
    275

    11/25 Intermat Rankings (ISU remains 12th)

    Intermat 11/25 rankings are out. Very little change for ISU. Hall drops from 12th to 14th at 133 after losing to Javier Gasca of Michigan State over the weekend. Gasca moved up to 13th. I had...
  12. Thread: Ads with sound

    by Judoka
    Replies
    13
    Views
    1,919

    Feedback: Re: Ads with sound

    Got one just now "This Day in History"
  13. Replies
    79
    Views
    2,719

    Re: Does CF hurt recruiting and team morale?

    Recruiting? Maybe. Recruiting is weird and creepy and I'm sure a lot of guys are searching for their name to see what fans are saying about them.

    Team Morale? I doubt it.
  14. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    They did a few D-III events in 2012, but that's the last of it. The Hawks sold their rights to BTN, ISU reserved their rights for Cyclones.TV, and the state championships moved over to other...
  15. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    Well, it officially isn't going to be on BTN

    http://btn.com/2014/11/24/btn-announces-2014-15-wrestling-coverage/

    Given that there are football games that day I wasn't expecting it to be on BTN...
  16. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    I'm also totally 100% cool with Quean trying his lateral drop on Saturday. I mean, why not? 90% chance of pinning himself but 10% chance he gets a pin.
  17. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    I think I'd swap 184 and 133, and HWT with 125 (Heavyweights always have the chance of a flash pin). But other than that i agree with that order.
  18. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    I think we've got a shot in all the individual matchups other than 125 and HWT. Hall can beat Clark, Meeks can beat Dwieza. Little Moreno can beat Grothus or Sorenson, Goettl can beat whoever takes...
  19. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Re: Iowa Week

    Neither team has put out their press releases for the meet yet. So I'm hoping they have something worked out that just isn't showing up on the BTN website yet.
  20. Thread: Iowa Week

    by Judoka
    Replies
    45
    Views
    2,707

    Iowa Week

    Rather than having people wonder why the Michigan State thread kept getting bumped this is probably worth it's own thread. We wrestle Iowa in Iowa City @7PM on Saturday. It does not show up on...
Results 1 to 20 of 200
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4
  • TV: FS1
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. West Virginia
  • November 29, 2014
  • 11:00 AM