Search:

Type: Posts; User: Farnsworth; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Replies
    58
    Views
    1,333

    Re: Ketchup on hotdogs?

    They dont say no ketchup, they just only ear Chicago dogs.

    Also Chicago is awesome and is a great great great place for food.
  2. Replies
    241
    Views
    8,466

    Re: ***Week 1 College Football Survivor Game***

    Can I get a ruling? Looking at the next few weeks.
  3. Replies
    58
    Views
    1,333

    Re: Ketchup on hotdogs?

    This. If you get a Chicago dog then no as it doesn't make sense. Just making some on the grill, then yes of course.

    Like any other food that is dressed up with lots of ingriedents, some items just...
  4. Re: ***OFFICIAL: NDSU @ IOWA STATE GAME(DAY) THREAD!***

    Only 10 minutes left of game day. Good night thread!
  5. Replies
    45
    Views
    3,144

    Re: Cheating....

    Ok if you really feel that this is a good debate, I don't think Penn State comment will help and is in pretty poor taste.
  6. Thread: Okie st...

    by Farnsworth
    Replies
    25
    Views
    912

    Re: Okie st...

    That was a great game to watch, prob 2nd best of the day (Penn state).

    Wish they had a change to get possession back of only for a play to make it even more interesting, win or lose.

    Edit, this...
  7. Replies
    37
    Views
    2,165

    Re: It's JP's fault. E-mail him.

    I wanna know how many emails JP gets this weekend
  8. Student Athletes and Social Media/Message Boards

    Can anyone give some insight as to how the coaching staff combats things that are said on social media and/or on message boards?

    I'm sure there is some statement that is put out saying something...
  9. Replies
    37
    Views
    2,165

    Re: It's JP's fault. E-mail him.

    Or a home and home with Creighton.
  10. Replies
    241
    Views
    8,466

    Re: ***Week 1 College Football Survivor Game***

    Ok, so I need clarification on this as this is my first time playing.

    1. So available games feature at least one team undefeated, not both correct?

    2. Do only one team needs to be, do I have to...
  11. Replies
    251
    Views
    28,684

    Re: Chris Williams making excuses left and right

    Thanks Chris, good response (wish it was the first one). 95% of posters realize this,*so let the other 5% go off for the few hours.
  12. Replies
    251
    Views
    28,684

    Re: Chris Williams making excuses left and right

    Would be good for some posters and also for our fanbase so we dont seem so over emotional and whiny. Not saying there aren't major complaints to be had, but having a few hours to digest it and not be...
  13. Replies
    12
    Views
    940

    Re: Cyclone Reaction Show

    no clue, but in for answer.
  14. Replies
    12
    Views
    940

    Re: Cyclone Reaction Show

    http://tunein.com/radio/KWMT-540-s26308/
  15. Replies
    12
    Views
    940

    Re: Cyclone Reaction Show

    I'd like this as well. For the life of me can't find old links to this. I know it's on some oldies channel in Iowa.
  16. Re: ***OFFICIAL: NDSU @ IOWA STATE GAME(DAY) THREAD!***

    Barnstormers, Little Giants, Lingerie Football Teams
  17. Re: What I want to see in the post game press conference

    where can you hear this out of state?
  18. Re: ***OFFICIAL: NDSU @ IOWA STATE GAME(DAY) THREAD!***

    PR's cable holder, getting a workout already.
  19. Re: ***OFFICIAL: NDSU @ IOWA STATE GAME(DAY) THREAD!***

    Eh, it's an early game and the first tailgate of the year. When people brag so much about our tailgating environment, I wouldn't expect us to show up hours before a game starts to sit in the stadium....
  20. Re: ***OFFICIAL: NDSU @ IOWA STATE GAME(DAY) THREAD!***

    Ya i was a little suprised. I figured NDSU would be picked by a few of them.
Results 1 to 20 of 200
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4
  • TV: Fox Sports 1
  • Iowa State vs. Kansas State
  • September 6, 2014
  • 11:00 AM