TheCity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell Money CONGRATS!!!! He has deserved to be ahead of johnson for quite a while now. I look forward to him and Lenz being on the field more often.
    Hey City,
    How did your brothers surgery go? We hope he's back to normal in no time and can't wait to see him again next year. Is he still going to travel with the team? Not really sure how that all works. I would love to see him down there getting the team fired up and be the leader i think he can be.
    Hey TheCity. Don't know if you remember me, but I've been excited to see your brother hit the field since the first highlight video I saw of him. Man his first step is unreal. I know he's going to be outstanding on the field, but it's great to here he is enjoying ISU. My name is Brenden by the way and I live in Alaska. I've put a lot of miles on in my life and my time at Ames was one of the best. I think Darius will find that he didn't become a part of a team or university, but part of a family. Thank him for his hardwork, and thank you for all your posts.
    Hey TheCity, tried to download those videos from youtube but my computer isn't downloading internet explorer for some reason. Man, that clip where he breaks out of the pocket and totally jukes that guy on the sidelines is impressive. Your brother is freakin fast.
    Not anymore, but it's a fantastic place. A little chilly right now, but the best people on earth. :yes:
    How is Money taking PB transferring. I know you said he was very high on PB. Hopefully he understands the impact he can have @ ISU
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…